No more circling, here is a whole share of what TopnList has prepared in the dossier to submit and apply for Taiwan Taiwan self-sufficient tourist visa.
Instructions to Apply for a Taiwan Tourist Visa Successfully In 2 Days
The first day: Learn and Prepare Taiwan Tourist Visa Application
As mentioned above, I am working in the morning on the first day and I have seen some news about food and travel in Taiwan, so I have an intention to travel to Taiwan alone. ? This is the most important stage for a successful visa that is the decision to go, because if you did not decide to go, you did not go to the parking place in front of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City did not say it is correct?
What you have done and what you intend to apply for a Taiwanese tourist visa should do:
First: After deciding to go, the first thing I did was go to the official website, the portal of Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Vietnam to see the article about Guide procedures for applying for a Taiwanese Tourist Visa (see the article at: https://www.roc-taiwan.org/vn_vi/post/1437.html). First of all, where you go, wherever you go, you just need to read what people need, then read the instructions and other things. Moreover, with any tutorial article, you should read the entire article once and then start reading it a second time to follow the specific instructions.
After I finished reading the above tutorial article of the subject agency, TopnList realized that it was TopnList among the cases of Vietnamese citizens exempted from Taiwan visas (TopnList has traveled. Korean calendar in summer 2018). At this point, TopnList finds me so lucky, smiling inside is easy too, determined to go stronger.
Quote: Vietnamese citizens who meet the following conditions will be exempted from Taiwan visa:
Vietnamese citizens who have a permanent residence card, a valid residence card or a visa that have expired or have expired within the last 10 years of the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, England, and Schengen countries , South Korea and Taiwan (except for those who used to work as unskilled workers) will be granted a permit to enter Taiwan several times, staying for a 30 day. However, online registration is required for approval, after being approved to print a paper with you on entry to check-in and entry.
After finding yourself eligible to apply for an online visa without having to go to work and apply, TopnList immediately flew to follow the instructions for applying for a Taiwanese online visa at the instruction website address. https://niaspeedy.immigration.gov.tw/nia_southeast/ Instant (this place please guide when I have the article I will add). TopnList has filled in, completed all the information, instructions in the registration form to the last step is click Submit and wait for the approval system.
And it all started from here, I was rejected by the system and returned with the result that my name was on the Taiwan Blacklist list of 2006(But when I was still in the year of my high school, I was the one on this list.). Come here a little bit relaxed because I feel so black. But okay, I went back to the beginning to start reviewing and preparing to take the steps to make a self-sufficient Taiwan tourist visa application by submitting it directly at Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Ho Chi Minh City HCM.
The documents to be prepared when applying for a Taiwanese self-sufficient tourist visa are obtained in accordance with the instructions from the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office website in Vietnam.
(Note: All the papers when I read and prepare the original documents first, when going to photocopies, make sure to show it once)
- The first type of paper you need to prepare: Passport with a term of 6 months or more original (signed), make photocopies of the visa page and the entry and exit stamp on the passport and photo Passport.
: What is the signature of the passport: This one I didn't know at first because I actually went to other countries without noticing this. But after searching the passport, there will be a place to sign the signature of the passport owner on the third page. You can sign here is okay.(Ps: Make photocopies of visa pages and exit and entry marks, you need to tell the photo shop owner that the photo is of the A4 paper size, because this does not tell amateur people to copy these pictures so they cut them in half) A4 paper is out)
- The second type: 2 photos 4 x 6 with white background taken within 3 - 6 months -> This in the article on the portal is the third, but here I rank the second for your convenience. 1 picture we will paste all into the box of the visa application form after completing the declaration at the link here https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw -> I put it as the 9th type of paper below.
- The third type: Passport (valid for 6 months or more) and photo Passport (This is because I got the right procedural information from their portal, but I see this and the first paper to prepare it is no different. This is from my personal opinion, but about the papers, the words in the procedure are different but I will not understand.)
- 4 th type: This is a paper but in it it has a number of related papers to prove the profession of travelers (labor contracts, health insurance, social insurance ...). Submit photocopies and originals for comparison and return.
- Labor contract: The one I signed with the company currently doing is 1 year 1 times, my type of contract is the monthly 12 contract
- Health Insurance: Including the original and the photocopy, also note that the photo of XNNX paper A1 with two sides of health insurance at the 4 paper face always. Also, you Click here Go to the link for checking your health insurance on the social insurance system and then take a photo and a photo to submit.
- Social Insurance: This one, you copy your social insurance book or your social insurance statement to submit. Remember to copy the full size A4 images per page, each page. If you lost the original book, you can do as above of the health insurance to get information. Click here to do and take pictures like above.
- 5 Secondary Type: The leave application is signed and signed by the company owner. If you are a director, only the company's business license is required. (Write a leave of absence from the time and date you intend to travel to Taiwan. When the time was right, the time to decide to go was already envisioned and planned in my head, and I was self-sufficient so I didn't need to organize much.). The recipient of the application will get their original copy. Because my profile was taken the original copy of the leave application, I say it like that.
- 6 th type: Taiwan travel itinerary (This part is because of improvisation and almost with my war travel experience, it is almost just a day to go to 3 days to search online at the traveling groups, phượt. Then from there I will change. accordingly, cut off certain parts, locations that you don't want to go.)
- 7 Secondary Type: Booking two-way airline tickets. (Since this is a scheduled date of departure, you should book a two-way ticket already. This I want to go so I book the ticket and pay for it, and the airline sends you a booking confirmation, then print this to submit with the application.)
- 8 th type: Hotel Booking (This is similar to booking air tickets, you just learn some of the hotels in the center, good prices, book. I book hotels in the city center, mostly I travel to explore the humidity. It's real, so I'm going to go around the center and I'm sure the food is the most. And for me, I already have a travel schedule, so it'll be easy to rent a hotel.)
- Type of documents 9: Visa application form (sign and paste photos): Fill in the website https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw (General Visa), then print out and submit with other relevant documents.
Here are some pictures, steps to register:
Select Confirm & Continue
Select General Visa Applications > New
This step may be due to the new interface of the web has changed, but if you look up the other tutorial articles on the Internet, this step will not be available. And you just fill in the form as asked.
- Nationality (Required): This school you choose Vietnam
- Duration day (Required): How many days are you expected to travel, I travel 3 to 4 days, I choose from 1 to 180 days
- Number of Entries (Required): I go alone
- Purpose of Travel (Required): This school asks about what your purpose of coming to Taiwan is. Wherever you go, answer it. But with this article, applying for a self-sufficient Taiwan tourist visa, we choose a school “Tourism”
- Surname (Only English Letter) (Required): Enter Your Last Name
- Given Name (Only English Letter) (Required): Enter your middle name and last name
- Former or Other Name (if any) (Required): If yes, fill in
- Chinese Name (if any): If yes, enter Chinese name
- Domestic ID No. Of Home Country: ID / CCCD number. Enter your ID number and if you do not have one, leave blank (child)
- Birth Date (YYYY / MM / DD) (Required): Enter the date of birth
- Birth Place-City (Required): Place of birth, you enter the province or city where you were born
- Birth Place-Country (Required): Country of birth -> Surely with this article you are Vietnamese
- Gender (Required): Select the appropriate gender. (Male: male. Female: female. Other: different)
- Marital Status (Required): Select marital status. (Single: single. Married: married. Widowed: widow. Separated: separated. Divorced: divorced. Other: other) -> Here I choose Single: single because I'm happy single )
- Passport Type (Required): Choose your passport type (Regular: ordinary. Diplomatic: diplomatic. Official: official. Other: other). Green passport most people use is a "regular" ordinary passport
- Passport No. (Required): Enter your passport number
- Issue Date (YYYY / MM / DD) (Required): Enter the date of passport issuance in the format of year, month and day
- Expiry Date (Required): Enter the passport expiry date in the format of year, month and day
- Issue Place (Required): Enter the place of issue. Immigration Department should enter English or Vietnamese without diacritics, because this field has its own errors to remember, this school allows us to enter Vietnamese with diacritics but when printing it has a forn error so it will export. Very strange character display. The best in English and English is "IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT"
- Nationality (Required): This field does not need to be filled out because the System fills itself
- Other Nationality (if any): For people with multiple nationalities, multiple passports, then fill in the information here. If not, skip "None".
- Address in Home Country (Required): Your home address is at home.
- Telephone Number in Home Country (Required): Your own home phone or you enter your mobile number is best
- Hotel Name or Address in Taiwan (Required): Address of the hotel you rent in Taiwan. This field, if you read the instructions on some other websites that have not been updated, it was previously Current Address (Required) Enter your current home address.
- Telephone Number in Taiwan (Required): This place really at first I did not know which number to enter. But then quickly decided to enter the phone number of the hotel I have already booked. I finished thinking that is correct, but in the past thfi here would be a school Current Telephone Number (Required): Shuffle your mobile number. A number of other tutorial articles have not updated this step.
- Email (Required): Your email address
- Ever to Taiwan (Required): Choose Yes if you've been to Taiwan, and if you haven't selected No -> I choose No because I've never been to Taiwan.
- Propose Date of Arrival in Taiwan (YYYY / MM / DD) (Required): The date of departure and arrival in Taiwan
- Propose Date of Departure Taiwan (YYYY / MM / DD) (Required): The planned date of departure and exit from Taiwan
Then click Page 5
This section is to answer the questions related to the history of where was denied entry, any criminal record, any infectious diseases.... Something like that and also a last note. Last but not least, if you choose YES with any of the above questions, you will obviously not be able to apply for a Visa. So now in this form I do not list it because it is too long, translate anymore. So in general, in step 1, just choose NO.
- Area (Required): Choose "Asia" because Vietnam is in Asia
- Embassy or mission (Required): Choose where to apply for Taiwan tourist visa. I chose Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Ho Chi Minh City because I am in Saigon.
- Was this application filled in by yourself? (Required): Myself fill in Myself, If you are a service or do it then choose Agent
- Application No .: Now that you have finished, you will have your application number. And this number is not yet submitted. At this step is to ask you to be sure once more about the information entered and make sure it is complete and correct, just click Submit.
After submitting the above step, you will be sent the official application number and when this has a line is Remind you to apply to the counter before 2019….., otherwise the online application will be deleted automatically. This is the line they say you must file within 1 months from the date you created it. After months after 1, you have to recreate, not use this to submit. And finished, you most Print PDF is done.
- Type 10: Financial proof (savings book). Submit the photocopy and original copy to enclose and return.
Here, they also annotated you as passbook already. Because of this I also have experience when making a visa to Korea, so after doing all the above steps in the morning, I ran to the ACB bank near my house (any bank is okay) to save. 8 thousand dollars (like sending Korea to send) and deposit money, there is no interest. Send a passbook with a minimum term of 3 months. And at this time, I took all the morning papers (above) and prepared and went to the 1 photo time.
Is that done and finished in 1 days ago? I did not say it the wrong way. By the time I get home after finishing my savings book and photo papers are 4pm. And there's still time to start your afternoon jog. But the problem here is that the documents I need are already in and stored. Because the visa application for travel to other countries is almost the same, so I just took the photo and arranged it.