1 Choose your target customer
When designing a snack bar, you need to clearly identify the target customers who are mostly young people such as students, students ... From there, you will have an orientation to design the snack bar interior accordingly.
2 Determine cost
People who run a snack shop often have a limited budget. So, after identifying the customer towards the owner, start balancing his budget to how to have a reasonable business space and optimize the cost as much as possible.
Interior design of a snack bar is also quite easy to implement for those with aesthetic and skillful taste. Therefore, if the owner can decor for his shop, he will save a lot of costs.
3 Shaping the style
After balancing the budget and targeting young customers, you can shape the bar style. Because it is aimed at young people, the bar style must also be modern and youthful to catch up with the hot trend now. Because young people like to take photos and check in, the style you choose must be hot in order to attract customers.
4 Choose the main color
With a modern, youthful style and mainly young people, the main color of the snack shop must also be bright and gentle. You can choose white, cream, beige… or light gray for the walls and ceiling to create more spaciousness and a cleaner feeling. In addition, the owner can use the following colors for decoration and accents:
- Red: used more in the restaurant business because red increases the heart rate and stimulates customers to eat more and faster.
- Yellow: make the space stand out and be more cheerful.
- White: is a neutral color that represents chastity to help highlight decorative objects that create a sense of attractiveness and modernity.
- Green: is a symbol for nature to bring a fresh, clean and immersive feeling to nature.
Choosing the dominant color tone for a snack restaurant is important. If you choose the right color, the aesthetic of the space is pushed up, leaving a good impression in the hearts of customers. Otherwise it can disrupt the whole space. Especially the break-out factor, if you want to make an impression of space that is different from the fancy color tone, be careful that the result is creativity, not a minus point in the whole.
5 Choose light
Choosing and using light helps the snack bar become more sparkling. Design a snack bar space that takes full advantage of natural light during the day. Shop can use LED light for lighting and decoration very convenient. One advantage of LEDs is that they can both adjust brightness, temperature and save energy very well, so this will be an optimal choice.
If your snack bar has a modest area, choose a reflective white light and create a more airy feeling.
6 Design the restaurant space
When designing the restaurant space, it is necessary to pay attention to putting the comfort and convenience of customers first, dividing the path appropriately. Arrange the space in a scientific and logical way. Design an open restaurant space by making the most of natural elements such as being able to bring trees into the restaurant. Use bright, gentle and elegant colors for the shop.
7 Choose furniture for the shop
Need to choose multifunctional tables and chairs with cute and simple designs. Should use simple tables and chairs, easy to remove and move. The choice of color of tables and chairs must also be in harmony with the overall space of the bar and other items are no exception.
8 Decorating the snack bar
There are many decorations to make the shop impressive and unique, you can refer to a number of ways such as:
- Draw directly on the wall: Both saving space and optimizing costs, 3D drawings are now very popular.
- Paste wallpaper: creating a simple but luxurious feeling, 3D drawings on paper are also very rich for you to choose. The advantage of wallpaper is easy to change when tired of eyes and the material is also very environmentally friendly
- Hang pictures on the wall: sounds simple but there are many choices of colors as well as materials, which are paintings, paintings, sand paintings, modeling clay ... with many different colors creating accents. Not to mention, depending on the hanging style also shows the different styles.
Above TopnList has sent to you Top 8 note when designing the restaurant's interior. Hopefully these notes will help you in designing your own snacking restaurant.
You are viewing the article Top 8 Note When Dining Interiors Interior Design in the category Interior Trends of Topnlist. All comments and reviews, please send them directly to Email: email@example.com or you can comment right below the article. Don't forget to share Topnlist's other great articles to everyone!