Top 8 Types of Dashcams Dedicated to Motorcycles
Dash cam for motorbikes is currently one of the devices that many people choose. This is a product that helps vehicle drivers to record images during their traffic.
On the market today, there are many types of specialized cameras for motorcycles for you to choose from, but the quality of use of those products is difficult to predict. If you are still confused about which type of dash cam to choose for motorcycles, then please refer to a few suggestions of Topnlist below.
General Top 8 Types of Dashcams Specialized for Motorcycles.
1. HEDCAMz Ten80 Bullet Cam
The first dedicated motorcycle dash cam that Topnlist wants to introduce to you is the super product HEDCAMz Ten80 Bullet Cam. With a weight of only 39g, the HEDCAMz Ten80 Bullet Cam has always been loved by many people because of its compactness.
Some outstanding features of the HEDCAMz Ten80 Bullet Cam:
- The bullet-shaped design makes it easy for drivers to mount on helmets during motorcycle riding.
- The ability to record movies for full HD 1080p quality images, so that every scene that the vehicle has passed is clearly recorded by the HEDCAMz Ten80 Bullet Cam.
- There is a positioning laser, allowing users to know exactly what frame the camera will record.
- Water resistant to a depth of 10 meters. With this feature, you can not worry when moving in the rain or simply when you want to record some impressive images underwater.
- The recording microphone is built-in and the maximum recording time is 1 hour.
It is thanks to the above advantages that HEDCAM Ten80 Bullet Cam is always one of the first choices of customers when they need to buy a dedicated dash cam for motorbikes.
2. GoPro Hero3 Black Edition
If you are looking for a high-quality, luxurious and compact motorcycle dedicated dash cam device, the GoPro Hero3 Black Edition is a name you can apply for.
Pros of GoPro Hero3 Black Edition:
- Professional video quality: High resolution keeps the captured images smooth and clear with quality up to 4K
- Impressive shooting capabilities: 30fps can capture action that takes place in the blink of an eye.
- SuperView mode helps to record and capture videos with a wider angle.
- The ability to automatically correct the aspect ratio will help the camera perform better in low light conditions.
- Sharpness is increased by 33% thanks to the lens with 2x aberration reduction.
- Wind noise reduction mode makes the recorded sound clear even during high-speed operations.
GoPro Hero3 Black Edition converges many features of a great action camera product specifically for motorcycles. Therefore, if you are looking for a action camera product for your travels, do not miss the opportunity to own a GoPro Hero3 Black Edition.
3. iSWA A2
iSWA A2 is also one of the most trusted motorcycle dash cam products today. Like many other favored action cameras, iSWA A2 also has an extremely compact design. Although compact in size, the features that this device brings always surprise drivers:
- Capture full HD 1080p high-definition movies at 60 or 120 frames per second. Therefore, the images kept by iSWA A2 are always extremely clear, convenient for drivers to check and track.
- Good shock resistance is convenient when moving quickly at high speed. Thanks to that, when moving, motorbike drivers will no longer have to worry about their camera when going through rough areas.
- Water resistant to a depth of 50 meters
- The 140 degree wide lens angle makes it easy to capture your surroundings.
Therefore, it is not difficult to understand that iSWA A2 is one of the most ideal motorcycle dash cam products for everyone.
4. Garmin VIRB Elite
Garmin VIRB Elite is also a dash cam with many great features that motorbike drivers can use when traveling on the road. Garmin VIRB Elite always brings outstanding advantages that make everyone pay attention, enjoy and choose to use.
- 16MP full HD 1080 resolution to be able to clearly record the driver's journey.
- Can record GPS history, calculate speed and altitude. Thanks to that, users can track the exact location of the points they have passed.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones.
- Up to 3 hours of recording time.
- The battery capacity is good, so users can comfortably use it without fear that the camera will run out of battery halfway.
It is the ability to monitor and observe well when mounted on motorcycles and motorcycles that have helped the Garmin VIRB Elite action camera receive the support of many people with jobs and hobbies to travel by motorbike.
5. Sony HDR-AS100V
Sony HDR-AS100V is known as a dedicated motorcycle dash cam with a traditional design. Users can hand hold or use to attach to helmets.
Highlights of the Sony HDR-AS100V include:
- Good image quality thanks to modern blur reduction and simultaneous multi-angle shooting.
- When shooting in slow-motion 120fps and 240fps HDR-AS100V has good noise control and supports audio recording.
- 170 degree wide lens, 13.5MP sensor to bring the sharpest images.
- Impact resistant, water and dust resistant thanks to the included housing. Therefore, when using this product, the durability is always very great.
- Users can also control AS100V via smartphone thanks to wifi connection.
That is why the action camera Sony HDR-AS100V always receives the trust and becomes a companion on every journey of many motorbike drivers.
6. Geonaute 360
Geonaute 360 is also a name that you can choose when you need to buy a dash cam for your motorcycle. Geonaute 360 possesses many outstanding features that make users feel extremely satisfied and give "winged" compliments.
- Compact, modern design, full of personality.
- Geonaute 360 possesses the ability to rotate 360 degrees thanks to 3 cameras with 8MP resolution, 120-degree wide lens.
- Thanks to that, the entire surrounding scene was easily and accurately recorded by Geonaute 360.
- Geonaute 360 can output video with 2048 x 1024 resolution and the ability to take panorama photos.
It is water resistant to 100 meters and has a wristband remote control.
- When the car moves at high speed, Geonaute 360 will still bring the clearest images.
The above advantages have made the Geonaute 360 dash cam a product that has received a lot of support from motorcycle drivers.
7. Xiaomi Yi Action Full HD 1080p
Xiaomi Yi Action Full HD 1080p is a dash cam for motorcycles with excellent quality. This product is currently making motorcycle adventurers stand still because of its outstanding features.
- Wide angle of 155 degrees, 16MP sensor, so the ability to cover space is always very good.
- Connecting to smartphones with the app is extremely convenient.
- Built-in battery with 1100mAh capacity, with power button to notify battery capacity.
- The control application makes it possible to adjust the output image resolution and video quality.
- It is possible to adjust the snapshot features, self-timer, etc. and camera parameters.
- High capacity memory card.
Because of the above reasons, Xiaomi Yi Action Full HD 1080p always becomes the ideal suggestion for those who want to find a dash cam for their motorcycle.
8. Sjcam SJ8 Pro
Sjcam SJ8 Pro is also known as a line of dash cams dedicated to motorcycles that are known by many people. This is a product that many customers love thanks to its powerful configuration and superior features.
- Sharp, realistic images thanks to 4K . resolution
- You can control the product through your smartphone.
- Sjcam SJ8 Pro is also equipped with Ambarella H2-2S8c processor chip, so the configuration is extremely powerful, so that the image processing speed is always guaranteed.
- The battery has a capacity of 1200mAh, which allows you to comfortably shoot and shoot from 1,5 to 2 hours.
- Sjcam SJ8 Pro also supports anti-shake, so in conditions of strong shaking, the recorded images are always clear.
- Support attaching an external microphone to capture clearer sound.
It is the above advantages that help Sjcam SJ8 Pro create sharp and very realistic images to give users great experiences.
Above are Topnlist's suggestions for the top 8 types of dash cams for motorcycles. Each product above will surely have its own characteristics that make you excited and satisfied. Hopefully, after reading this article, you will choose a suitable dash cam to accompany your motorcycle.
Tags Brand Gopro Brand: Sjcam Xiaomi brand