Do you want to travel to Danang? You only have a few days to think and want to explore interesting places to visit? Da Nang, there are many attractive tourist destinations, but let's go to Topnlist through 7 certain places to visit when coming to this most livable city.
1. Ba Na Hills
Ba Na Hills is known as the road to heaven - the most attractive destination when tourists come to Da Nang.
Come to Ba Na Hills, you will experience:
• 4 season climate in one day.
• The cable car system holds many world records.
• Unique constructions in "French Village".
• Golden Bridge – The most impressive pedestrian bridge in the world.
• Fantasy Park attractions.
• A variety of Asian and European cuisines.
Address: An Son Hamlet, Hoa Ninh Commune, Hoa Vang District, City Danang.
Hotline: 0905 766 777
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Asia Park
Asia Park is a sports park located in the center of Da Nang city. If you are an adventurous enthusiast and like to conquer challenges, conquer the height, you cannot miss this place.
Coming to Asia Park, you experience:
• Queen Cobra- the airship path is among the Top Adventure Games in the World.
• Angry Motors – have fun with friends with crash games.
• Golden Sky Tower- be amazed with free fall games.
• Singapore Sling – experience the feeling of spinning and then free falling at a speed of 65km/h.
• Sun Wheel- top 5 World's Highest Spinning Wheel.
Address: Phan Dang Luu 01, Hoa Cuong Bac, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Hotline: 0236 3681666
Email Address: email@example.com
3. My Khe beach
My Khe Beach is the most beautiful beach in the coastal city of Da Nang. Five 2012 leading economic magazines of US Forbes voted My Khe beach in Da Nang as one of the six most attractive beaches on the planet.
Coming to My Khe Beach, you experience:
. The beach has long, clean, smooth sandy beaches, the wave level is suitable for playing many sports.
. Ensure absolute safety for visitors.
. Luxury resorts and villas meet international standards.
. Convenient transportation and free for all visitors.
Address: Located on Vo Nguyen Giap road, Da Nang city.
Ngu Hanh Son is the common name for 6, a limestone mountain jutting out from a coastal sandy beach, covering an area of approximately square kilometers. This is a tourist destination that many tourists love and choose to make a stop when coming to Da Nang. The Marble Mountains bring historical, cultural and spiritual values with the fanciful, dreamlike space of temples and caves that will make you once you come will not be forgotten.
Coming to Marble Mountains, you will experience:
• The road to Marble Mountains holds colorful cliffs.
• Admire the charming scenery from the mountain temple.
• Visiting mysterious caves.
• Admire the fine art stone products from Non Nuoc Fine Arts Village.
Address: Truong Sa, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
5. Linh Ung Pagoda
Linh Ung Son Tra Pagoda is considered the Buddha realm in the middle of the world. This is a famous temple with sacredness, modern architecture combining the traditions of the temples and the sophistication of the Buddha statues.
Coming to Linh Ung Pagoda, you will experience:
• Witness with your own eyes the statue of the Buddha Quan The Am tall as 67m- is the tallest statue in Vietnam.
• Admire the exquisitely sculpted Arhat statue and admire the serene sacred scenery of the temple.
• See the whole city of Danang (very beautiful at night).
Address: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra District, Da Nang.
6. Bai Rang
Bai Rang is a beautiful sea rock lying on the rocky strip of Son Tra peninsula, Da Nang. This is a long series of undulating rocks, white sand and clear water. At Bai Rang, there are many travel services such as dining, vacation, bathing in the sea and sea services for tourists.
Coming to Bai Rang, you will experience:
• Take a stroll on undulating rocks with very cool and beautiful waves.
• Served with fresh seafood or can grill seafood with relatives, friends.
• Bathe in clear, clean, blue sea.
Address: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra District, Da Nang.
7. Ho Hoa Trung
Ho Hoa Trung is an artificial lake surrounded by floating islands. This place started to become an attractive destination for many young people through peaceful and idyllic images with a beautiful space like a water-color painting. Hoa Trung Lake has not been exploited for tourism, so it is suitable for tourists who like to camp with family or want to relax in the grass.
Coming to Ho Hoa Trung, you will experience:
• Picnic, or spend the night camping by the lake to enjoy the simple scenery, idyllic enchanting people here.
• Canoeing on the green river (rented or borrowed boats).
Address: Tan Ninh, Hoa Lien, Hoa Vang district, Da Nang.
After reading the above location, do you see anything missing? Those are bridges, Da Nang is not only called the City of the Sea but also the City of bridges, each bridge in Da Nang has a unique feature that makes you have to nod when you look at it. statue. Topnlist does not introduce bridges in Danang because you must definitely admire them when you come to this City.
The article has introduced the most worthwhile places to visit in Da Nang, there are many other interesting places that the article has not mentioned, please come to Danang to explore by yourself. Hopefully this article will help you, wish you have a memorable trip!
See More Articles About Travel - Entertainment Other:
Top 6 Famous Trade Centers In TP. Ho Chi Minh
Top 5 Nightlife Places Many People Choose In Saigon
Top 12 Places You Must Must Visit When Coming to 1 District