The sweet, beautiful cakes always make women fall in love as soon as they see. They are not only satisfying sweet cravings, but also an effective tool when it is needed to relieve stress and sadness. Therefore, the bakery was born and won the hearts of the sweet girl. So where are the best rated pastry shops in Saigon? Let's search for the top 5's best pastry shop together.
1. Le Castella
Le Castella is a pastry shop originating from Taiwan and now it has stores in countries around the world such as the US, Singapore, Seoul... As soon as it appeared in Saigon, the bakery made people fall in love. Island with delicious cakes, delicious Taiwanese recipe cakes with unforgettable flavors.
Le Castella now has 5 branch spread across Saigon, making it easier for you to choose for yourself or your loved ones beautiful, delicious pastries. In addition, the store also has door-to-door delivery service, so you can stay at home and still enjoy delicious cakes.
• Phan Xich Long 115, P.7, Phú Nhuận District
• Hau Giang Import Export Factory, P.181, District 5
• 304 Nguyen Tri Phuong, P.4, District 10
• 151A Bach Dang, P.2, Tan Binh
• O5, Lot NP4 Binh Duong Boulevard (opposite Gongcha, near Becamex tower)
2. Vanilla Butter
Vanilla Butter is a pastry shop with a quiet and cute space designed with two main colors are wood and white. Although the space is not that big, it feels light and cozy. Very suitable for talking confided with friends as well as this will be the ideal dating place.
Here is quite a variety of pastries, with a mild flavor, not too fat as well as too sweet so very popular. In addition to cakes, the shop also serves Japanese-style drinks and water. However, the water menu is considered to be quite simple.
Address: Tran Quoc Toan 51, District 3
3. Pacey Cupcakes
Located in the heart of the city, near Tan Dinh pink church, Pacey Cupcakes is a familiar address for many young people who love cakes in Saigon.
With small, lovely cakes with greasy, fleshy and extremely delicious. The menu here is very diverse as well as the flavors for you to enjoy.
The shop space is very cozy, close to the green space both inside and outside the shop, very suitable for intimate conversations or relaxing, working alone. Especially the upstairs space of the shop, very romantic and romantic, you just need to sit still enough to produce an attractive picture.
Address: Dang Dung Import Export Factory, Tan Dinh, District 14
4. Paris Baguette
Needless to say, you can also guess the typical style of the Parisian heavy-duty Paris Baguette. This is a pastry restaurant designed entirely in French style so the quality of cakes is very specific.
Crunchy crust with regular layers of cake increases the flavor of each cake in the shop. Visitors to Paris Baguette are often quite crowded with many needs but in the end, enjoying a true French cake right here in Saigon is no longer a distant thing for many people.
However, the service attitude of the staff here is not very appreciated. However, if you want to enjoy French cake in Saigon, delicious cake is the first factor.
• Cao Thang Import Export Factory, Ward 1, District 2
• Phan Xich Long 191, Phường 2, Phú Nhuận District
• Hoang Van Thu Import Export Factory, Ward 190, Tan Binh District
5. Tous Les Jours
Surely you will not be familiar with the name Tous Les Jours. As a brand from Korea, right after appearing in Saigon, Tous Les Jours has received the love of customers. Not only are the cakes with great taste, the drinks here are also very delicious and attractive.
The shop now has many branches throughout Saigon, wherever you are it is easy to find Tous Les Jours branches so it is very convenient.
• Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Import Export Factory, Ward 382, 8 District, Vietnam
• 59 Tran Hung Dao Street, Nguyen Thai Binh, District 1, Vietnam
• Hai Ba Trung Import Export Factory, Da Kao, District 180, Vietnam
• 64 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao, District 1, Vietnam
• Vincom Center B Le Thanh Ton Import Export Factory, p., Ben Nghe, District 72, Vietnam
• D1-08, My Toan 3, Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong, 7 District, Vietnam
• Ba Thang Hai Import Export Factory, Ward 302, District 12, Vietnam
• 66 Cach Mang Thang XNXX Month, Ward 8, 6 District, Vietnam
• Le Thanh Ton 6, Ben Nghe, District 1, Vietnam
• 187 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Vietnam
• Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phong, 203 District, Vietnam
• 162 D2 Street, 25 Ward, Bình Thạnh District, Việt Nam
• Duong Ba Trac 168, Phường 2, Quận 8, Việt Nam
• Le Duan 34, Ben Nghe, District 1, Vietnam
• Truong Chinh 1, Phường 15, Tân Phú, Việt Nam
• Nguyen Huu Canh 208, Ward 22, Bình Thạnh, Việt Nam
• Tan Phu, District 7, Vietnam
With sweet, lovely cakes and quiet, gentle and cozy space of pastry shops Topnlist Introducing above will be a great suggestion for you in your spare time. However, there are still many delicious and famous pastry shops in Saigon Topnlist still unknown. So, make suggestions if you know of a good store Topnlist home
See More Articles About Eating - Food Other:
Top 10 Dishes You Should Try When Coming to Da Nang
Top 08 Dishes You Must Try When Coming to Ben Thanh Market
Top 05 Japanese Sushi Restaurant Right Standard In Saigon