1. Pay attention to the size and style
The choice of size and style of doors and gates depends on many factors such as house area, design style, living area characteristics, etc. The gate must be designed to suit the style of the total area. For example: modern, minimalist, luxury, classic, etc.
The design of the gate is very important, if the wrong size will affect the wealth or health of the owner. Therefore, it is necessary to rely on the area of the house to design the gate so that it is well balanced with the space.
Gate size is too large will make the gas dispersed, whereas if too small, disproportionate will lead to less air in the house. Restricting the design of closed gates with high walls or too high gates to leave space to help air circulation, not being confined.
According to feng shui experts when designing the width, height of gates, gates should be based on Lu Ban ruler. True to feng shui, the width of the gate must be an even number and the length of the gate is an odd number.
When designing the gate with many parallel bars, pay attention to make these distances smaller to ensure the aesthetics of the house. Also avoid cases where crooks take advantage to break into the house. Design patterns on the gate should choose a gentle, elegant design to avoid being too fussy to create heavy, secret.
2. Choose the right materials and colors
The material of the door and gate can be flexibly selected to suit the nature of the house such as: iron, stainless steel, natural wood, industrial wood, etc. Note that places with high humidity are not suitable for using iron material. otherwise, it will quickly degrade or rust, leading to lack of aesthetics.
Regarding the color of the gate, Gia can only rely on the design style of the overall house to perform and pay special attention to the following issues to ensure feng shui elements:
- If the homeowner is a Tho, he should choose colors like gold and brown.
- Homeowners destiny Kim is white, gray, silver is the best choice.
- For the destiny should choose blue, black is appropriate.
- Red, brown is very suitable for the fire par.
3. Ensuring feng shui elements
In addition to the above issues, the design of doors and gates must ensure feng shui elements such as:
- Fire-fighters should not open the north gate. The gate was built so there are many sharp angles, crossing is the most appropriate.
- The people of Kim avoided opening south. Should design arch shaped arch, favoring the material of metal.
- With the fate of not opening the gate northeast, southwest. Avoid the Northwest and the West are those who carry the Wood Destiny. Should design gate with many parallel bars, focusing on wood and iron.
- For those who are destined to the south-east, the direction of the East and the East is the direction of the Cavalry. Should design square gate can combine more walls, stone fence will be very good.
4. Taboos when designing the gate
- Do not design gate in the direction of opening, so choose the direction of opening to bring good luck and fortune to the family.
- Do not design the gate and the opposite door, in line. If this is not possible, create a screen or plant trees.
- Doors and gates must not face toilets.
- Avoid placing the main door, the gate is not opposite the bedroom door.
- The gate is not facing the kitchen.
- Do not design the main door with the back door.
- When choosing the design of iron gates to avoid hanging lights, luminescent lamps, ... easily lead to fire, very dangerous.
5. Select a reputable interior design unit for help
The interior design of the gate so that it meets the feng shui elements is not easy if you do not know it well. So do not hesitate to find yourself a reputable, experienced supplier for dedicated support.
You can ask friends and relatives to help or search online. Note that you should choose units with many years of experience, many reviews, positive feedback from customers to increase credibility and quality.