1 What is a Red Book?
Red book is a certificate of land use right licensed by a state agency. When people want to buy, sell, transfer, donate or inherit land and properties attached to land, they must carry out the process of changing owner information.
Not only in Dan Phuong, Hanoi but all localities have strict control on documents, legal procedures and documents with transactions related to real estate. So everyone when you want to do Notarization to the name of the red book houses, apartments, agricultural land, garden land, etc. in Dan Phuong, Hanoi must comply with regulations.
2 Dossier of Procedures for Red Book Red Book Full Package of Dan Phuong District
The application for red book transfer in Dan Phuong district as well as in any other locality is based on the current law on housing and land. People need to prepare all the following documents when transferring the name of the red book:
- 03 notarized copies of the land use right certificate and the original attached for comparison.
- The land use right transfer contract is notarized or authenticated by the state notary office or the people's committee at the ward/commune/township level under the land.
- 03 notarized copies of identification papers of the two parties transferring the land (ID card, permanent residence or long-term temporary residence).
- Proof of current marital status (marriage certificate, certificate of divorce or singleness).
- Technical diagram of the transaction land (depending on the case).
- Authorization contract (if any).
- An application for the transfer of land use rights and ownership of assets attached to the land.
3 4 Steps To Complete The Red Book Transfer Procedure In Dan Phuong District
The process of transferring the red book name in Vietnam in general and Dan Phuong in particular is usually encapsulated in the following steps:
Step 1: Submit the application to the red book name at the agency
Currently, people have many options to submit their documents at one of four agencies, depending on each specific case:
- Hanoi land registration office: Floor 1-2, building N1A0B, Trung Hoa urban area, Nhan Chinh ward, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.
- Branches of the land registration office of Dan Phuong district are licensed to exercise the rights and obligations to legally transfer the name of the red book to the people: 105 Tay Son, Dan Phuong district, Hanoi.
- Land use right registration office (In case the locality does not have a land registration office or other branches of land registration offices).
- People's Committees of communes, wards and townships under Dan Phuong district (under the management of real estate being traded).
Step 2: Receive and check valid documents
People prepare and submit documents at the one-stop shop as prescribed. After that, officials of the agencies and departments will directly evaluate and process the dossiers. Within 03 working days, the receiving agency will send a notice to the submitter if the dossier needs to be completed or adjusted.
In case the dossier set for red book name transfer is valid, the land registration office will make a copy of the cadastral dossier and transfer it to the affiliated tax administration agency to determine the fee and tax rate to be paid by the owner. people.
Step 3: Tax Sub-department sends notice
The time to process and receive notice from the tax office of Dan Phuong district ranges from 3 to 5 weeks from the time the dossier is valid. The individuals involved are responsible for fulfilling their financial obligations to the state within the stipulated time to avoid unnecessary fines. People take the paid paper and return it at the reception and return section of Dan Phuong district.
Step 4: Wait for the result
After completing the above steps, people will wait for the results from the land registration office within the specified time. Departmental officials are responsible for making changes to the name of the land owner or land use right. In the case of issuing new red book blanks, administrative agencies shall consider and correct the cadastral dossiers and return the results upon request to the people.
4 Cost of Red Book Transfer in Dan Phuong
In order to complete the Red Book Transfer Procedure in Dan Phuong district, you will normally have to perform some of the following financial obligations:
- Registration fee: 0,5% x Land price x Land area
- Personal income tax: 2%x Housing price based on notarized and authenticated real estate transfer contract
- Appraisal fee: Fees payable to the land registration office
- Land fees: Depends on the locality.
5 Address Transferred Red Book Red Book Full Prestige District Dan Phuong
Do you have a need to change the name of the red book of Dan Phuong district but are facing difficulties and problems because you do not understand the process and how to work with officials? You do not have time to learn or go back many times to make a red book title and want to learn more about the procedure for red book transfer in Dan Phuong district?
So why don't you choose CVN as your companion to help you complete the Red Book Transfer Procedure in Dan Phuong district? The advantages of using the red book transfer service at CVN include:
Consulting and solving a full package of legal services
Notary CVN trains a team of skilled and enthusiastic consultants who understand the concerns of customers. At any time, you can contact CVN via hotline number or website, email 24/24.
Seniority in the legal field
The experts and lawyers at CVN all have good experience and skills in handling situations, and with a long-term working relationship with state agencies, you are completely assured of the quality and processing time. fast.
Good after-sales service
CVN not only focuses on effective customer care during the service process, but also after the service, if the customer has a need, they are consulted and thoroughly guided by legal experts with any questions that arise. In addition, for loyal customers, CVN offers many attractive preferential prices.
CVN Notarized Directions Guide According to Google Map
The article is re-shared from the original, if you want to refer to the original, see the following link: https://congchungcvn.com/thu-tuc-sang-ten-so-do-tron-goi-huyen-dan-phuong/
The above article shares with you about 5 notes when you want to hire a notary service, change the name of the red book of houses, apartments, and apartments in Dan Phuong. And contact information of the unit specializing in legal support, procedures in the process of transferring names, making red books of real estate in Dan Phuong, Hanoi is the most prestigious. There are many other units, looking forward to receiving your comments.