1 Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass essential oil is extracted through the steam distillation process of dried lemongrass. Lemongrass and lemon when combined together will Create a soft, cool scent. Lemongrass essential oil is used for many purposes and most importantly antibacterial and air purification.
- Slow down the aging process.
- Treat skin diseases such as skin infections, kill parasites on the skin, antiseptic, antibacterial.
- Helps relieve pain, euphoria, protects the integrity of the immune system.
- Heals wounds, stops bleeding, prevents body odor, detoxifies the body.
- Milk benefits and anti-inflammatory
- Relieves headaches and stomachaches.
- Inhale essential oils to purify the air and relax.
- Use room spray to deodorize and purify the air.
- Mix with warm water to wash your face and shower.
- Apply directly to the skin to treat skin diseases or repel mosquitoes.
2 Melaleuca oil
Melaleuca oil Is extracted from wind Melaleuca trees, tea tree completely from nature bears the typical aroma of wood and cajuput leaves, the warm aroma of wind Melaleuca essential oil is particularly suitable for the cold season.
Melaleuca oil known for a lot Specially used specifically for mothers and babies. Moreover, this essential oil is also very Good for the health of older people because it helps combat the colds very effectively.
- Keep warm, prevent cough, cold, runny nose.
- Treatment of bones, joints, headaches,…
- Disinfect the bites brought by mosquitoes and insects.
- Acne treatment, anti-inflammatory.
- Inhale, inhale, smell the oil into the nasopharynx.
- Apply directly to the areas to be treated.
- Sauna in the office, dining room, bedroom…
- Take a warm bath with added oil to wash your face and rinse your mouth.
3 Coconut Essential Oil
Currently, essential oils are used in many fields from food processing to beauty, health care for every human being. Coconut oil very awesome in protect cardiovascular health, lose weight, reduce inflammation, beautify and help mothers with a lot of milk.
Moreover, in pure coconut oil Contains most of the minerals like Magnesium and Calcium Helps strengthen bones and nails.
- Remove dark circles under the eyes, remove wrinkles.
- Nourishes, softens, and prevents chapped lips.
- Makes hair shiny.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Pain relief for muscles.
- Add calcium to the body.
- Apply to the dark eye area.
- Apply to lips to moisturize.
- Apply to hair for natural shine.
- Mix coconut oil with shower gel.
- Massage sore and aching muscles.
4 Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil or Lavender essential oil (sometimes called lavender essential oil) is known from Tree species with scientific name is Lavandula angustifolia (English name is Lavender). This is a shrub native to the Mediterranean region extracted from the flower tops by steam distillation.
Lavender essential oil named lavender and romantic purple with an abundance of essential oils, gentle, pure. Due to its clean aroma and insect repelling properties, lavender is a widely used and well-used herb Used to disinfect wounds in wartime.
- Resists Oxidation.
- Improve mood, reduce stress.
- Helps with skin and hair care.
- Helps you sleep soundly every night.
- Reduce migraines and improve sleep.
- Heals burns and skin wounds.
- Aids in the treatment of diabetes.
- Inhale essential oils with an essential oil burner.
- Massage face with a little almond oil, olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Shower directly use as shower gel.
- Steam with essential oils to treat acne.
- Use warm water mixed with lavender essential oil to massage for headaches.
5 Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine essential oil is known for its pure and pure white color and is considered as the Queen of essential oils because of the typical aromas favored by the majority of women. This is an herb Natural beauty, great with mental relaxation, relieve stress head Extremely effective.
- Improves Mood and Relieves Pain During Birth.
- Prevent depression.
- Anti-aging skin, increase elasticity and soften, smooth skin.
- Wound healing, good for skin and hair and beauty.
- Eliminate body odor and help your couple's life to be sublimated.
- Apply essential oils to sensitive skin areas to avoid stretch marks, skin pigmentation.
- Apply directly as perfume.
- Massage by mixing with carrier oil.
- Add a few drops to the bath or steam bath to help relieve stress and fatigue.
- Used to smoke incense with electric incense burners or candle burners.
The use of essential oils extracted from nature has both health benefits and skin beauty, smooth hair. Hope the article on the line helps you choose for yourself a favorite essential oil and use it.
Frequently asked questions about essential oils
Where to sell Vegetable Essential Oils in Ho Chi Minh City?
✅ IDANGCAP Vietnam - 319 Nguyen Thien Thuat, Ward 1, District 3, HCMC
✅ Biyokea - 58/6 Bui The My, Ward 10, Tan Binh District
✅ SASANA - 43 Le Thi Hong Gam, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
✅ HAKU Farm - 75 Rach Bung Binh, Ward 9, District 3, HCMC
✅ Life Shop - 36A Nguyen Phuc Nguyen, Ward 9, District 3, HCMC
✅ Aroma - 8th floor, 89 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh
✅ Kim Thu - 650/2/4 Huong Lo 2, Binh Tri Dong A Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC
✅ OLEO - 117 Le Thi Rieng, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCM
✅ Huong Sac Viet - 18/75E Tran Quang Dieu, Ward 14, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Where to sell Vegetable Essential Oils in Hanoi?
✅ HomeLab Soft Grass - No. 1 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua, Dong Da, Hanoi
✅ Scent Homes Vietnam - 21st Floor Gelex Tower, 52 Le Dai Hanh, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
✅ Supermarket of essential oils 100 - 32B Lac Trung, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
✅ Shop of natural essential oils - 237 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
✅ Befine - No. 4, lane 532/3 Bach Dang, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
✅ Thien Tam Essential Oil - No. 36 Alley 41 Thai Ha, Dong Da, Hanoi
✅ Shop Vietnamese flavors - No. 55 lane 102 Hoang Dao Thanh, Kim Giang, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
✅ Lepure natural essential oil - No. 2 Lane 31 Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Cau Giay, Hanoi
✅ Ha Na Essential Oil - 378 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi