Currently there are many uses of natural essential oils for beauty and has many health benefits. Each essential oil has its own unique fragrance and uses. Here are some essential oils extracted from nature you refer to offline.
1. Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemongrass essential oil is extracted through the steam distillation process of dried lemongrass. Lemongrass and lemon when combined together will Create a soft, cool scent. Lemongrass essential oil is used for many purposes and most importantly antibacterial and air purification.
- Slow down the aging process.
- Treatment of skin diseases such as skin infections, killing parasites on the skin, antiseptic, antibacterial.
- Helps relieve pain, euphoria, protects the integrity of the immune system.
– Heals wounds, stops bleeding, prevents body odor, detoxifies the body.
- Milk benefits and anti-inflammatory
- Relieve headaches and stomachaches.
- Inhale essential oils to purify the air, relax.
Use room spray to deodorize and purify the air.
Mix with warm water to wash your face and take a bath.
Apply directly to the skin to treat skin diseases or repel mosquitoes.
2. Melaleuca oil
Melaleuca oil Is extracted from wind Melaleuca trees, tea tree completely from nature bears the typical aroma of wood and cajuput leaves, the warm aroma of wind Melaleuca essential oil is particularly suitable for the cold season.
Melaleuca oil known for a lot Specially used specifically for mothers and babies. Moreover, this essential oil is also very Good for the health of older people because it helps combat the colds very effectively.
– Keep warm, prevent cough, cold, runny nose.
- Treatment of osteoarthritis, headache, ...
- Disinfect the bites brought by mosquitoes and insects.
- Anti-acne, anti-inflammatory.
– Inhale, inhale, smell the oil into the nose and throat area.
Apply directly to the areas to be treated.
– Sauna in the office, dining room, bedroom…
Take a warm bath with added oil to wash your face and rinse your mouth.
3. Coconut Essential Oil
Currently, essential oils are used in many fields from food processing to beauty, health care for every human being. Coconut oil very awesome in protect cardiovascular health, lose weight, reduce inflammation, beautify and help mothers with a lot of milk.
Moreover, in pure coconut oil Contains most of the minerals like Magnesium and Calcium Helps strengthen bones and nails.
- Remove dark circles under the eyes, remove wrinkles.
- Nourish lips, soften, avoid cracking lips.
- Makes hair shiny.
- Moisturises and softens the skin.
- Pain relief for muscles.
Supplement calcium for the body.
- Apply to the dark eye area.
Apply to lips to moisturize.
- Apply to hair for natural shine.
Mix coconut oil with shower gel.
- Massage the sore, aching muscles.
4. Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil or Lavender essential oil (sometimes called lavender essential oil) is known from Tree species with scientific name is Lavandula angustifolia (English name is Lavender). This is a shrub native to the Mediterranean region extracted from the flower tops by steam distillation.
Lavender essential oil named lavender and romantic purple with an abundance of essential oils, gentle, pure. Due to its clean aroma and insect repelling properties, lavender is a widely used and well-used herb Used to disinfect wounds in wartime.
- Improve mood, reduce stress.
- Helps with skin and hair care.
- Helps you sleep soundly every night.
- Reduces migraines and improves sleep.
- Heal burns and skin wounds.
- Support in the treatment of diabetes.
- Aromatherapy with essential oil burners.
Massage face with a little almond oil, olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Shower directly use as shower gel.
- Steam with essential oils to treat acne.
Use warm water mixed with lavender essential oil to massage for headaches.
5. Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine essential oil is known for its pure and pure white color and is considered as the Queen of essential oils because of the typical aromas favored by the majority of women. This is an herb Natural beauty, great with mental relaxation, relieve stress head Extremely effective.
– Improves mood and Relieves pain during childbirth.
- Prevents depression.
Anti-aging skin, increase elasticity and soften, smooth skin.
– Wound healing, good for skin and hair and beauty.
- Eliminate body odor and help the couple's life to be sublimated.
- Apply essential oils to sensitive skin areas to avoid stretch marks, skin pigmentation.
- Apply directly as perfume.
– Massage by mixing with carrier oil.
- Put a few drops into the bath, steam to help relieve stress and fatigue.
- Used to smoke incense with electric incense burner or candle burner.
The use of essential oils extracted from nature has both health benefits and skin beauty, smooth hair. Hope the article on the line helps you choose for yourself a favorite essential oil and use it.
See More Articles About Health Other: