Dimsum consists of shell and kernel. The crust is a thin, smooth outer layer of flour, the filling is usually very diverse, which can be meat, mushrooms, shrimp, ... marinated with spices to eat will easily feel the softness of the crust, flavor. rich in the filling.
For dimsum need to eat when hot to retain its characteristic flavor. Because of the variety and appeal of dimsum make people feel very interesting to enjoy. To be able to enjoy delicious, quality dimsum in Ho Chi Minh City without having to go far, please refer to the suggestions of Topnlist About the dimsum restaurant systems below.
1 Saigon Restaurant System
The Saigon restaurant system has become a familiar address for dimsum lovers. Including Saigon 2, Saigon 3 and Saigon Xiao Mei, this restaurant chain has impressed diners with Chinese-style dimsum dishes prepared with the creativity of professional chefs.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of attractive dimsum here, ensuring the right Chinese standards such as scallop dumplings, Cantonese dumplings, wonton, fresh shrimp dumplings, spinach dumplings, shrimp and chicken dumplings. , Trieu Chau dumpling, Dong Co shumai, Nuoc shumai, kimsa dumpling, beef shumai, CADE dumplings, etc.
Besides, the Saigon restaurant system also has a lot of typical Chinese dishes such as Peking duck, goby with soy sauce, vermicelli with crab handle, ... If you are looking for a place to enjoy With high quality dimsum and typical Chinese dishes, Saigon restaurant system is a great choice. With a luxurious space and professional staff, you will have a memorable dining experience here.
Coming to Saigon restaurant system, you will enjoy the most unique and attractive dimsum dishes. The restaurant's talented chefs have created many great dimsum dishes such as Scallop dumplings, Cantonese dumplings, wontons, shrimp dumplings, spinach dumplings, shrimp and chicken dumplings, and Korean dumplings. Chau, Dong Co shumai, Nuoc shumai, kimsa bun, beef shumai, CADE bun...
Besides, the restaurant also has many typical Chinese dishes such as Peking duck, goby with soy sauce, vermicelli with crab handle, etc. You will surely have a great culinary experience here.
- Saigon Restaurant 2: No. 877 – 879 Tran Hung Dao, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC – Phone: 028 3 836 6087
- Saigon 3: Restaurant: No. 157 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC – Phone: 028 3 9330992
- Saigon Xiao Mei Restaurant: No. 938 Tran Hung Dao, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC – Phone: 028 3 9234671
- Facebook: facebook.com/nhahangsaigonxiaomei
- Website: saigonrestaurants.vn
2 Chang Kang Kung
If you are looking for an address to satisfy your dimsum cravings with standard Chinese flavors, then Chang Kang Kung is a suitable choice. This is a famous restaurant with unique Hong Kong hydrothermal steamed dishes, in which dimsum is an indispensable favorite.
Chang Kang Kung not only has unique hydrothermal steamed dishes, but also has a variety of attractive dimsum such as shrimp dumplings, dumpling, wonton, seafood rolls, kimsa dumplings, char siu dumplings,... The diverse and rich menu will give diners a great experience.
Besides, Chang Kang Kung also has many other delicious dishes such as eel, bamboo chicken, humpback beef, roasted duck... All are delicately prepared and beautifully decorated. The beautiful and cozy space of the restaurant is also a remarkable highlight, creating a great dining experience for diners.
- Branch 1: No. 99 Kinh Duong Vuong, Ward 12, District 6, HCMC – Phone: 028 6291 9691
- Branch 2: No. 128C Phan Dang Luu, Ward 3, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC – Phone: 028 6292 0455
- Branch 3: No. 77 Cong Hoa, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, HCMC – Phone: 028 6281 6694
- Branch 4: Ground Floor, The Garden Mall, No. 190 Hong Bang, Ward 12, District 5, HCMC – Phone: 028 3620 1373
- Branch 5: 5th Floor, Crescent Mall, No. 101 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC – Phone: 028 5410 3773
- Facebook: facebook.com/changkangkung
- Website: changkangkung.com.vn
3 Di Buu Restaurant
Coming to Di Buu restaurant, you can immerse yourself into the world of Chinese cuisine in Ho Chi Minh City. Here Dimsum types are rated as very delicious and true Chinese taste. All dishes are made from carefully selected ingredients, fresh, clean, each type of dimsum in Di Buu has plastic cake crust, soft, rich, tasty, delicious and fresh.
This is a high-class, luxurious dimsum restaurant that is well known for its professional service style, delicious food, especially delicious dimsum number 1 in Ho Chi Minh City. However, the price of the dishes is a bit high but certainly will be worth the money you spend.
Coming to Yeebo, you will be able to taste dimsum of many types such as: dumplings, whole shrimp, fresh, chewy, delicious, dumplings, hot dumplings, many fragrant dishes or Peking duck, Roasted pigeon, every dish is very good.
- 1 Branch: 01 Le Thanh Ton, District 1.
- 2 Branch: 76 Nguyen Van Troi, P.8, Q. Phu Nhuan.
- 3 Branch: Lot CR3-08-09-10-11, 109 Ton Dat Tien, P. Tan Phu, 7 District.
- Phone: (84-8) 38230368 - 38246566
- Opening hours: 7: 00-14: 00 17: 00-22: 00
4 Shang Garden Chain
Coming to Shang Garden, you will be entered into a great dimsum party with more than 40 kinds of attractive dimsum, bringing unique flavors to bring you unforgettable experiences of Chinese cuisine.
With relentless creativity, professional chefs at Shang Garden have created delicious Chinese-style dimsums that are still suitable for Vietnamese tastes divided into processing methods: steaming, frying, stir-fry, roll…
If the steamed dishes bring a gentle flavor, the fried dishes attract customers by the crispy, fragrant, fat panther flavor while retaining the typical flavor of high-class foods.
Come to Shang Garden to enjoy the excellent dimsum here such as: custard dumplings, kimsa dumplings, fried shallots, mixed dumplings, shrimp dumplings, shiitake mushrooms, Shanghai dumplings, Trieu Chau dumplings, char siu dumplings,…
- Address 1: 23 Nguyễn Khắc Viện, P. Tân Phú, Q. 7, Tp.HCM
- Opening hours: 11: 00 - 14: 30, 17: 30 - 22: 00
- Phone: (028) 5411 1104 (028) 5411 1105
- Address 2: 1A Ton That Tung, P. Pham Ngu Lao, Q. 1, HCMC
- Opening hours: 8: 00 - 14: 30, 17: 30 - 22: 00
- Phone: (028) 3925 6789
- Website: shanggarden.vn
Meiwei is known as a restaurant chain specializing in serving all kinds of Dimsum and seafood, with a menu of more than 50 dimsum dishes and the desire to bring diners the best experience of Chinese cuisine with bold, bold flavors. .
You won't want to miss the Meiwei dumpling, which is only available at Meiwei restaurant, with a crust made of chewy dough, inside is a filling with whole fresh shrimp that is delicious, the right kind of crispy crunchy texture. .
Sweet corn shrimp dumplings are not bad, this type has a filling that is mixed with a few other ingredients besides shrimp, it has corn with mushrooms, so it is very strange to eat, ... There are also many other attractive dimsum types such as: Dumpling Master's code shrimp, char siu dumplings, kimsa dumplings, scallop rolls, Mei Wei shrimp shumai,...
- Branch 1: Ground Floor, Pearl Plaza, 561 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District.
- 2 Branch: Van Hanh Mall, HCM - Floor 6, Số 11 Sư Vạn Hạnh, Phường 12, 10 District.
- Branch 3: Gigamall – 5th Floor, 240 – 242 Pham Van Dong, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc District
- 4 Branch: SC VivoCity - Floor 2, 1058 Nguyen van Linh, P. Tan Phong, 7 District.
- Phone: 18001277
- Opening hours: 10h - 22h
- Facebook: facebook.com/Meiwei.VN/
Surely, the Top system of delicious dimsum restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City, which we have introduced above, will bring readers great culinary experiences along with attractive types of dimsum at quality restaurants. You can save these restaurant suggestions to use when the need arises. Surely you will not be able to forget the interesting meals at these locations.