1 Ho Thi Ky Snack Street – Ho Thi Ky Street, Ward 1, District 10
Ho Thi Ky Street in Saigon is considered the "mecca" of snacking for young people. If you have the opportunity to come to Saigon, then stop by this street to enjoy delicious dishes from many different regions. Delicious dishes that diners often queue to enjoy include: Korean spicy chicken, grilled meat skewers, mixed rice paper, grilled beef, pickled coffee and a variety of snails.
Of course, Ho Thi Ky Street is home to many delicious and diverse dishes, besides the dishes mentioned above, there are many other dishes such as:
- Crab cake soup: a dish with a typical Southern flavor with persistent banh chung, cooked with broth from crab, shrimp, pork, onion, cilantro and fish sauce. Crab soup cake is skillfully processed, delicious and extremely attractive.
- Grilled rice paper: the dish is made from thin rice paper, evenly spread with eggs, cheese, spring rolls, bacon, onion, coriander and dipping sauce. Then, the cake is baked on a charcoal or electric oven until the cheese melts and the surface is crispy.
- Rice paper rolls with pork: this dish is made from thin rice paper rolls with shredded pork, raw vegetables, onions, coriander and fish sauce. Rice paper rolls with pork are delicious, crispy and very popular in Saigon.
- Rice paper mixed with pork intestines: This dish is made from thinly sliced rice paper, mixed with pork intestines, onion fat, dried shrimp, roasted peanuts, ramen and fish sauce. Rice paper mixed with pork intestines has a characteristic, delicious taste and is very popular in Saigon.
- Bun mam: a popular dish in the Southwest region, made from fresh vermicelli, raw vegetables, bean sprouts, roasted peanuts, shrimp puffs and sweet and sour fish sauce. Bun mam has a characteristic flavor, delicious and very popular in Ho Thi Ky Street.
In addition, there are many other dishes such as bun cha, dew-dried rice paper, water-dried tea, popsicles, fruit juices, smoothies, sugarcane juice, coconut water, fish sauce, etc. Come to Ho Thi Ky Street for a delicious meal. Discover more great dishes!
2 Hai Ba Trung 76 Alley, District 1
As a foodie in Saigon, you must know about alley 76 Hai Ba Trung, where countless popular and attractive dishes converge. Although it is only open from late afternoon to about 6 pm, this small alley of less than 10m is a place to eat and gather for many office workers, students, and students.
With the variety of The food is very delicious but the price is from 20k For every dish, this is definitely a regular address for everyone.
Review Delicious and cheap snack street in Saigon – Alley 76 Hai Ba Trung – District 3
Certain dishes to try if you come to this holy place, for example: Thai vermicelli, rice vermicelli, chicken rice, vermicelli noodles, fried dough, cracked rice, snails, along with countless other snacks.
Only a small point here is that the food here is usually packed in plastic containers so it is difficult to eat, especially when there is a need to eat on the spot. However, for foodies, this problem is nothing when this place is truly a culinary paradise to explore.
The most popular summer snacks in Saigon: Top 5 Indispensable Snacks Of Saigon Summer
3 Snack alley 346 Le Van Sy - Le Van Sy Street, District 3
Among the snacking places in Saigon, you should not miss alley 346 Le Van Sy. This alley has many snack shops with all kinds of delicious dishes for you to explore. Some delicious dishes that you should try include spicy salted egg chicken legs, grilled chicken skewers, big buns, lemongrass boneless chicken feet, peach curd, etc. will help you not to have to worry about dish selection.
Certainly, alley 346 Le Van Sy is one of the famous snacking places in Saigon, in addition to the dishes mentioned above, you can also try the following dishes:
- Mixed rice paper: a very popular dish in Saigon, made from thinly sliced rice paper, mixed with dried shrimp, dried beef, roasted peanuts, herbs and fish sauce. Mixed rice paper has a characteristic flavor, crispy and very attractive.
- Beef with guise leaves: the dish is made from pureed beef, wrapped in guise leaves and grilled on charcoal. Beef with guise leaves has a characteristic flavor, delicious and is served with fish sauce and raw vegetables.
- Saigon broken rice: a very popular dish in Saigon, made from white rice, pork skin, egg rolls, steamed eggs, cucumbers, raw vegetables and fish sauce. Saigon broken rice has a unique flavor, delicious and very popular.
- Banh mi shumai: a dish made from toasted bread, served with shumai (minced meat mixed with mushrooms, onions and spices) and raw vegetables. Banh mi shumai has a distinctive, delicious taste and is very popular in Saigon.
- Crab soup: a dish made from a rich pot of crab soup, served with toast and raw vegetables. Crab soup has a delicious, sweet taste and is very popular.
Come to alley 346 Le Van Sy to enjoy delicious and typical Saigon food!
4 Market 200 Xom Chieu, District 4
If once lost in Xom Chieu snack area, you will not be able to resist the attraction of countless inviting restaurants. Xom Chieu Area (District 4) has long been famous as a popular culinary "mecca" of Saigon with countless attractive dishes.
Some outstanding dishes to mention are: fried chicken rice, fried rice, snails, wet rolls, grilled meat vermicelli, and countless snacks such as mixed rice paper, tea, fruit bowl, ... with prices only from 15k for a dish.
Shop the yearly export ofUMUMUM at the market of neighbor mats
With a long road near 2km, there are countless restaurants from main dishes to snacks that you can not resist when you come here. You have to prepare yourself a very large belly to be able to contain all the food here.
5 Su Van Hanh eating street, District 10
Su Van Hanh Street is always in the top 5 of Saigon's famous food streets, the cuisine here is also extremely rich and diverse. Along the two sides of the road are only shops, with many restaurants, cafes or cafes with unique and fancy spaces, serving a variety of foods and drinks that attract a lot of attention, especially young people. .
Delicious tea dishes at Su Van Hanh street - Delicious and cheap snack street in Saigon
Ice cream of Dakao Chu Tam street food in Saigon is delicious and cheap
In addition to the luxurious restaurants and restaurants, there are also student price eateries here that attract a lot of customers.
Typically: Dakao Uncle Tam longan ice cream, rice paper rolls with Hong tamarind butter sauce, Thik Qua Ahh fruit bucket, etc.
Aunt Hong's rice paper roll
Thik Qua Ahh fruit bucket at Su Van Hanh - a delicious and cheap snack street in Saigon
Prices here are from 20k, spoiled for you to eat and drink without worrying about burning out.
If you don't want to go out to eat, there are the following online snack shops to serve you: Top 5 Online Snacks Shop You Can Not Know In Saigon
6 Co Giang food court, District 1
Whenever mentioning 1 District, people often think of the most luxurious, expensive restaurants in Saigon. However, there is still a food court with very affordable price but with a variety of different dishes, very delicious and attractive. That is the culinary area of Ms. Giang. Coming here, you will enjoy familiar dishes such as: Grilled meat vermicelli, vermicelli, grilled beef,…
Delicious meat noodle dish in Co Giang Food Area, 1 District
Grilled beef with betel leaves is popular in this food street
Bun rieu in Co Giang - A delicious and cheap snack street in Saigon
Each choice is a unique flavor of the dish that makes you unable to stop but must explore for all.
With the price from 20k for a dish, it's too reasonable in the city center area like this.
7 An Duong Vuong Snack Area, District 5
Like most other snack areas, An Duong Vuong snack area also has a full range of snacks such as beef, grilled corn, fried corn, peanuts, gourd... Located near the pedagogical university, this is the snack mecca of students, fully meeting the standards of delicious - nutritious - cheap.
Close to the University of Pedagogy should attract many students
The delicious snacks at An Duong Vuong snack street
Stir-fried corn at the delicious and cheap snack street in Saigon – An Duong Vuong
This snack area only starts bustling at dusk with many small shops scattered. The most outstanding here is grilled octopus. Right from a distance, you can send the attractive aroma waiting for your nose.
Grilled octopus street specialty delicious and cheap snacks in Saigon - An Duong Vuong
After school afternoons, coming here with your best friends, enjoying delicious food and chatting is a great experience. With the price from 30k for each dish, this is also an acceptable price for students today.
What do young Saigonese often like to snack on nowadays? Top 15 Delicious, Tasty, Cheap Snacks Favorite Young People
With affordable prices, these are snacking streets that attract not only students but also office people to enjoy. If you've never tried these locations before Topnlist I recommend you give it a try. Besides, Topnlist is looking forward to receiving your comments to be able to complement this list more fully.