1 HCMC Institute of Ethnic Medicine and Pharmacy
In Ho Chi Minh City, the most mentioned is certainly the Ho Chi Minh City Institute of Ethnic Medicine and Pharmacy. This is a leading unit in the field of medical examination and treatment with traditional medicine in Ho Chi Minh City in particular and the southern provinces in general. Equipped with the most advanced equipment and technology, the institute implements general medical examination and treatment methods and rehabilitation using traditional medicine combined with modern medicine, in order to improve the quality of medical examination and treatment. and give the best results for the patient.
The Institute of Ethnic Medicine and Pharmacy was established under Decision No. 43/YTXHTB-TC dated December 24, 12 of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Invalids, and transferred to the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City under Decision No. 1975 /BYT-QD dated 161/02/3 of the Ministry of Health
The Ho Chi Minh City Institute of Ethnic Medicine and Pharmacy has set the following goals:
- Conduct scientific research and propagate ethnic medicine knowledge to officials and people.
- Inheriting and promoting, at the same time comprehensively directing the work of ethnic medicine and pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City and supporting the Administration of Traditional Medicine - Ministry of Health in organizing and directing the inheritance. promote traditional medicine and pharmacy in 19 provinces and cities in the South and 5 provinces in the Central Highlands.
- Providing medical examination and treatment services by methods of ethnic medicine for officials and people in Ho Chi Minh City and other provinces in the country.
- Participating in training and fostering staff of the University and High School of Ethnic Medicine and Pharmacy, as well as being a practice guide for the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City and Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine.
- Directing and supporting the Traditional Medicine Administration in building the movement of ethnic medicine in 19 Southern provinces (including Ho Chi Minh City) and 5 Central Highlands provinces.
The outstanding feature of the hospital is that it specializes in treating chronic internal and external diseases, helping patients recover quickly without complications or side effects later. In addition, the institute also organizes Yoga classes to help train health and increase flexibility for the body. The Institute is also a place to train hundreds of thousands of highly qualified and dedicated physicians, serving the medical examination and treatment of people across the country.
- Address: 273 D. Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh City 70000
- Phone: (028) 38443047
- Hotline: 0964392632
- Consultation on medical examination and treatment: 0941573926
- Consulting on training: 0967040273
- Support, advice and information for patients and family members: 0283.8443.047, mobile phone: 0941.573.926
- Fax: (028) 39972864
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: vienydhdt.gov.vn
- Fanpage: facebook.com/vienyduochocdantoc
- Wikipedia: Here
2 Hospital of Traditional Medicine Ho Chi Minh City
Traditional Medicine Hospital of Ho Chi Minh City is a leading medical facility specializing in Traditional Medicine in the city, as well as the last-line hospital for Traditional Medicine of the Southern provinces. With a team of experienced doctors, highly qualified and using a combination of traditional medicine and modern medicine, along with modern medical equipment, the hospital is a reliable address. to examine, treat and protect the health of officials and people of the city and the whole country, as well as for expatriates and international tourists.
Key treatment services at Ho Chi Minh City Hospital of Traditional Medicine:
- Disaster Recovery: Treatment of movement rehabilitation for patients with cerebrovascular accident
- Pain Treatment: Methods of pain treatment with traditional medicine
- Old: Diseases caused by aging
- Skin Care: Methods of skin care by yhct
- Traditional medicine: Traditional medicine products produced by the hospital itself
- Weight loss with traditional medicine: Traditional medicine weight loss methods
Departments at Ho Chi Minh City Hospital of Traditional Medicine:
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Department of Laboratory and Diagnostic Imaging.
- Department of Nutrition.
- Department of Infection Control.
- Medical Department.
- Department of Physiotherapy - Rehabilitation.
- Department of Internal Medicine.
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Neurology.
- Department of Musculoskeletal.
- Emergency Cardiology Department.
- Department of Internal Medicine.
- Address: 179-187 Southern uprising, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC
- Facility 2: 218K Tran Hung Dao B, Ward 11, District5, HCMC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 028 39326579 – 028 39326004
- Website: yhct.vn
- Working hours: Monday-Saturday: From 2:7 a.m. to 7:19 p.m. Sunday: From 7:11 a.m. to 30:XNUMX a.m
- Fanpage: facebook.com/benhvienyhoccotruyentphcm
3 Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital – Campus 3 (Faculty of Traditional Medicine)
Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital – Campus 3 was established from an inpatient and outpatient medical examination and treatment facility with a size equivalent to 50 beds, belonging to the High School of Ethnic Medicine and Pharmacy. Then, according to Decision No. 06/BYT-QD dated January 03, 01 of the Minister of Health, this school changed its name to Tue Tinh II Traditional Medicine High School.
As the practice base of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City, Campus 3 is always leading in medical examination and treatment in terms of standards, medical ethics and applying the latest scientific research in the field of Traditional Medicine, combining Modern medicine.
Facility 3 of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, always researches and manufactures safe and effective medicinal products, along with convenient ways to use, in order to improve the quality of treatment. In addition to traditional treatments such as acupuncture, massage, acupressure, nourishing exercises, soaking and applying herbal medicine, Facility 3 also applies physical therapy and rehabilitation methods. in the treatment to bring the best recovery effect for the patient. You can visit Facility 3 for advice and treatment.
4 Sub-Institute of Traditional Medicine Institute of Ho Chi Minh City Army
The Military Traditional Medicine Sub-Institute of Ho Chi Minh City is a unit of the Military Institute of Traditional Medicine, established and officially put into operation in May 5. The main task of the branch is to provide medical examination and treatment and health care services for central and intermediate cadres in the armed forces in the South, along with participating in medical examination and treatment for other subjects in need.
Examination and treatment:
- The Military Traditional Medicine Sub-Institute of Ho Chi Minh City Examines and treats all patients when they arrive at the hospital.
- Treatment methods: using traditional medicine combined with acupuncture, acupressure, physical therapy, rehabilitation...
- Using modern diagnostic equipment: 4-dimensional color ultrasound, digital x-ray, automatic biochemical test, electrocardiogram...
- Institute of Traditional Medicine uses modern and advanced equipment such as digital X-ray, electrocardiogram, 4-D color ultrasound to diagnose and treat diseases.
- This is the workplace of many physicians and doctors with professional qualifications and strong skills in the specialty of Traditional Medicine.
- The staff, nurses, pharmacists and doctors here are all highly qualified professionals with a high professional background, always attentive and dedicated to patients.
- In addition, the institute also invests in modern facilities and many high-quality medical equipment to serve the needs of patients.
5 Do Minh Duong Heirloom Oriental Medicine Clinic
Do Minh Duong's traditional oriental medicine pharmacy is more than 150 years old and is widely known throughout the country for its unique and highly effective male remedies. Although it has experienced many ups and downs in history, Do Minh Duong Pharmacy is still proud of its active contribution to the care and protection of people's health.
Currently, Do Minh Duong pharmacy is actively treating the following diseases: Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gynecology, Sinusitis, Scalp fungus, Rhinitis, Sore throat, Tonsillitis, Cough, Rashes .
“Modern medicine treats symptoms quickly, but takes the disease as the goal of treatment, while traditional medicine treats from the root, taking the patient's health as the leading principle. That is, traditional medicine focuses on building a balance of yin and yang, regulating the five organs in the body, combining nourishment, improving physical health, and strengthening the body's resistance. Therefore, traditional medicine is very safe and healthy, especially effective and long-lasting. Or it is often said that Eastern medicine cures diseases SLOWLY but surely.”
The clinic has many outstanding advantages as follows:
- As a reputable medical examination and treatment unit with Oriental Medicine licensed to operate from the Hanoi Department of Health, ensuring quality and prestige with patients.
- The clinic's medical staff and doctors are all certified and licensed to practice, highly appreciated by professionals and trusted by patients for their ability to treat.
- The clinic provides medicinal herbs and remedies of clear and safe origin, invested in developing a clean herbal garden that meets GACP-WHO standards, ensuring safety and effectiveness in the treatment process.
- The examination address is specific, clear, well-invested and clean, ensuring patient satisfaction when coming for treatment.
6 Van Duc Duong Oriental Medicine Clinic
Van Duc Duong Oriental Medicine Clinic is a unit specializing in internal medicine, specializing in the examination and treatment of general diseases using highly effective traditional traditional medicine methods. With a team of experienced physicians, the clinic uses a variety of diagnostic and treatment methods such as pulse diagnosis, prescription, loading medicine, Cao, Single, Hoan, Tan, inheriting many special traditional medicine remedies. effective treatment.
The medicinal herbs used at the clinic are all clean and of clear origin, do not use preservatives and only use the best quality traditional medicines. With the motto "Dedication - Kindness - Efficiency", the clinic is committed to bringing patients satisfaction and efficiency during treatment.
Specializes in the treatment of diseases such as:
- Degenerative diseases of the back and neck
- Osteoarthritis of the knee, shoulder and neck pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica
- Menstrual disorders, menopausal disorders, perimenopause
- Migraine pain, abdominal pain during menstruation
- Body weakness, insomnia, stress
- Skin disease, liver disease, gastrointestinal disease
- Kidney disease, male and female infertility, and many other diseases.
- Address: 320 Tran Hung Dao, Ward 11, District 5, HCMC
- Tel: (028) 38.536.626 – (028) 38.536.832 – Hotline: 0902 313 186
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: dongyvanducduong.com
7 Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic
Cong Hoa Traditional Medicine Clinic is licensed to operate by the Ministry of Health with more than 30 years of experience in the field of traditional medicine treatment. With a team of experienced and highly qualified medical doctors, the clinic has successfully treated thousands of patients with dangerous diseases such as spondylolisthesis, disc herniation, warts, eczema. , stomach ulcers, erectile dysfunction, and many other diseases.
Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic Not only supports patients in Ho Chi Minh City, the clinic also receives many patients from neighboring provinces to visit. This is a pioneer unit in the application of traditional medicine in the treatment of diseases.
Reasons for medical examination and treatment at Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine:
- Medical ethics is always on top
- Over 30 years of experience of a team of experts and doctors in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with Oriental medicine
- The process of receiving, examining and treating patients is fast, saving time for patients
- Depending on the disease and the condition of the disease, combining the appropriate methods, examination and treatment to bring the highest efficiency to the patient's recovery.
- The process of importing drugs with clear origin, preserving and preparing drugs is strictly managed.
- The team of consultants is always ready to support patients 24/7 with questions about the disease and the treatment process
In order to provide patients with the best medical environment and high-quality services, Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic has implemented a free online consultation and appointment booking program. In addition, when registering for medical examination, patients will receive a 50% discount on examination fees and 20% on treatment fees. Come to Cong Hoa Oriental Medicine Clinic for comprehensive health care.
8 Bao Thanh Duong
Bao Thanh Duong Traditional Medicine Clinic has existed for a long time and is famous for its professionalism and prestige. With more than 300 employees, including a team of physicians, pharmacists, pharmacists, and doctors, along with the cooperation of leading professors and doctors, Bao Thanh Duong Oriental Medicine has contributed constantly to bring the brand Bao Thanh Duong traditional medicine became stronger. This brand has been licensed by the Ministry of Health and circulated many unique products, widely distributed in pharmacies and pharmacies, bringing benefits to people's health.
Bao Thanh Duong is always famous for the definitive treatment of chronic and skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, parakeratosis, hair fungus, vitiligo, vitiligo, underarm odor, facial dermatitis, itchy papules - allergies and skin diseases. diseases such as liver disease, diabetes, stomach disease, colon disease, joint disease, gynecological disease, kidney tonics, medicines for skin beauty, hair growth, physiological diseases.
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
- Skin diseases
- Gynaecological disease
- High blood fat disease
- Stomach diseases
- Liver failure
- Kidney disease
- Sweaty hands and feet
- Canker sores
9 Bao Minh Oriental Medicine Clinic
Bao Minh Oriental Medicine Clinic ranks among the leading oriental medicine clinics in Ho Chi Minh City, focusing on the treatment of chronic diseases. With a team of experienced doctors, the clinic has built a considerable amount of trust from patients.
At Bao Minh Oriental Medicine Clinic, you can rest assured and trust the medical examination and treatment process for the following reasons:
- First, The team of doctors here has accumulated more than 20 years of experience in medical examination and treatment with Oriental medicine. This is a great contribution to the success of the clinic, helping patients feel secure and confident in the quality of the service.
- Monday, Bao Minh Oriental Medicine Clinic inherits many highly effective traditional medicine remedies. These remedies have been tested and used for centuries, making the healing process more effective.
- Tuesday, The source of medicinal herbs at Bao Minh Oriental Medicine Clinic is collected from clear sources, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the drug. This also helps to reduce the risk of using counterfeit or substandard medicinal products.
- Wednesday, Bao Minh clinic only uses the best quality oriental medicine, ensuring safety and effectiveness in the treatment process. Moreover, the preservation of natural medicine and no use of chemicals also makes the treatment process at the clinic safer and more effective.
Bao Minh Oriental Medicine Clinic specializes in the treatment of many chronic diseases such as herniated discs, cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis, insomnia, urticaria, etc. With the goal of becoming the leading address in medical examination and treatment. For Oriental medicine treatment, the clinic always strives to improve and improve service quality.
In short, at Bao Minh Oriental Medicine Clinic, you can be completely assured and confident in the medical examination and treatment process, thanks to a team of experienced doctors, effective traditional medicine remedies. high quality, clean and best quality source of traditional medicine.
- Address: 856/6 Quang Trung Street, Ward 8, Go Vap District, HCMC
- Phone: 0967898496 - 0913503552
- Website: Phongkhambaominh.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fanpage: .facebook.com/luongyminh
- License number: 003648/HCM – CCHN. Issued by the Director of the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh City.
10 Saigon Traditional Medicine Clinic
At Saigon Oriental Medicine Clinic, people are always put first in the medical examination and treatment process. This is not limited to just examining and treating patients, but also includes taking care of the patient's overall health after they leave the clinic. Thanks to this vision and care, Saigon Oriental Medicine Clinic has become the first choice of people when they need medical examination and treatment with traditional medicine.
Saigon Traditional Medicine Clinic is the first choice of many patients thanks to the following reasons:
- The medical team has long experience in the field of oriental medicine, with more than 25 years working at the largest traditional medicine hospitals in Vietnam. With professional skills and deep understanding of oriental medicine, doctors at the clinic can offer diverse and individual treatment regimens for each patient.
- The herbs used in the treatment process are selected from medicinal plants of top quality, committed to not using drug preservatives, thereby bringing high treatment results without causing side effects. desire.
- The clinic also stands out with the lowest treatment costs in Ho Chi Minh City and the whole country in general, helping patients save costs while still providing high quality services.
- Not only working professionally, the medical team at the clinic also attaches great importance to the relationship between doctors and patients. With a spirit of dedication and thoughtfulness, the clinic always treats patients as relatives, putting customer satisfaction first.
- Address: 483 Phan Van Tri, Ward 5, Go Vap (Opposite Emart Supermarket)
- Phone: 0931 225 777
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: yhoccotruyensaigon.com
- Working time: 7:30 am - 19:30 pm All days of the week including holidays
11 BAC KIM TUAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE DISCUSSION
Kim Tuan Oriental Medicine is a famous address specializing in receiving diagnosis and treatment of diseases by traditional medicine methods, trusted and sought by many patients. This clinic was established and operated by physician Ho Kim Tuan - one of the leading physicians in Ho Chi Minh City - to ensure the quality of treatment and patient satisfaction.
Some diseases are well supported by traditional Chinese medicine such as: Lupus erythematosus, Erythema nodosum, Wilson's disease, etc. degenerative diseases, lime, spines, herniated discs, arthritis, diseases gout
12 Tran Suong Lam Oriental Medicine Clinic
With more than 20 years of experience in traditional oriental medicine, Tran Suong Lam Oriental Medicine always puts people at the center of its activities, constantly striving to improve professional qualifications, professional ethics and quality. medical examination and treatment services to serve the health of the community.
With the vision of protecting and taking care of the people's health, Vietnamese traditional medicine has contributed a lot in this field, and Tran Suong Lam Oriental Medicine is also proud to have played a small part in this cause. The medical examination and treatment method of Tran Suong Lam Oriental Medicine is based on traditional medicine combined with modern medicine to achieve high efficiency in the process of medical examination and treatment by oriental medicine, serving the health care needs of people. people.
- thorn bone
- Bone surgery
- Disc herniation
The above article Topnlist summarizes and shares with you about one of the prestigious traditional medicine treatment clinics in Ho Chi Minh City. You should consult several parties before deciding to go to a specific facility for treatment.