9 ORGANIZING THE COMPETITIVE “THE BEAUTY OF THE HOSPITAL MEDICINE 199”
Within the framework of activities to celebrate Vietnam Doctors' Day 27/02/2023 and International Women's Day 08/03/2023, Hospital 199 launched the contest "Beauty of 199 Hospital Doctors" to all. officers, soldiers, doctors and employees as follows:
I. PURPOSE, REQUIREMENTS:
- Honoring the good and noble qualities of Vietnamese doctors.
- Spread the spirit of love and attachment among colleagues in the office.
- Recognizing, properly understanding and making fair judgments about the People's Public Security Physician in particular and the health sector in general.
- Show pride in the humane work of the medical profession.
The contest is part of a series of activities towards the celebration of Vietnam Doctors' Day on February 27 and International Women's Day on March 2. It is recommended that faculties and departments actively enjoy and participate fully.
1. Contest Theme:
"Beauty of the Hospital Physician 199".
- Groups (departments/departments) or individuals working at Hospital 199. Or individuals outside the Hospital who wish to participate in the contest.
3. Contest entry form:
- Each individual or group (department/department) arranges and shoots a short video (Clip/video or Tiktok Clip) to introduce himself or the department/department, talk about your work and place of attachment. job. About the beauty moments of the Doctor in medical examination / treatment (tik tok is filmed vertically with a duration of 1 minute).
- Entries will be approved and screened for appropriate content. 10 excellent entries will be posted on the fanpage and tagged on the personal page to calculate the interaction score.
- About the number of videos: Each faculty or room can submit up to 03 works (including individual and collective).
- After completing the work, send it to the Hospital Marketing department to summarize the preliminary round and select 10 contested works.
- Products that passed the preliminary round were gathered and posted on the Hospital's Youtube and Tiktok channels
- Time to receive entries: From February 7 to the end of February 02, 20.
- Time to announce results and organize awards: February 27, 2.
4. Scoring criteria:
4.1. Direct scoring:
– Members of the Jury: 05 comrades
+ 02 comrades in the Board of Directors
+ 03 comrades from organizations (Union, Youth, Women's Union).
– Total points total: 50 points (equivalent to each member of the jury rated on a 10-point scale).
- Scoring criteria:
|Meaningful work||03 pts|
|Creative work||03 points.|
|Beautiful images, with investment in ideas||03 pts|
|Have a clear, specific goal||01 points.|
4.2. Online scoring:
|200 views||1 pts|
|20 interactions||1 pts|
5. Scoring method:
The clip will be posted on the Hospital Fanpage and tagged on the Author's personal page for direct voting.
- 20 interactions:= 1 point.
- 200 views : = 1 point
- 30% of points will be calculated based on social media interactions
- 70% of the points will be calculated by the Jury.
6. Prize structure:
Summary of the evaluation of the contest results by the score: Total rating = Total live score + total online score. The award structure includes:
- 01 Collective/individual prize, the most meaningful and creative: 2.000.000 VND
- 01 Favorite Collective/Individual Award: 1.000.000 VND
- 02 The funniest group/individual prizes: 800.000 VND / 01 prize
- 02 Consolation prizes: 500.000 VND / 01 prize
7. Funding: From the hospital budget.
III. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. General Planning Department:
- Coordinating the dissemination of information about the Contest.
- Receive individual/collective products registered to perform according to the plan for summarizing and scoring.
2. Faculties, rooms and mass organizations in the hospital.
- Disseminate plans, pay attention to coordination, create conditions for officials and employees to fully participate in the movement.
The above is the plan to organize the contest "Beauty of 199 Hospital Doctors" launched by Hospital 199, towards
Celebrating 68 years of Vietnamese Doctors' Day 27/02/2023. Requesting departments to seriously implement./.