Top 09 Must-Try Dishes When Coming To Vung Tau
What to eat in Vung Tau? The best dishes to eat when coming to Vung Tau?… Surely these are the questions asked a lot when you decide to travel to Vung Tau, right? Because in addition to the address to play, eating is an important and indispensable thing in any trip. So below is a list of dishes you must try when coming to Vung Tau.
Vung Tau Delicious Food
Tuyet Mai cake
Located on Phan Chu Trinh street, Tuyet Mai restaurant is a famous address in Vung Tau for a long time. A plate includes 6 pieces of cake, sprinkled on top of various fillings such as shrimp paste, onion fat... Banh beo with shrimp skin, crab cakes and spring rolls are recommended by many people to enjoy when coming here. The space is designed in the style of a garden.
- Address: 9 Phan Chu Trinh, Ward 2, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Average price from 30.000-50.000 VND / item.
Stingray hotpot Hoang Minh
This is the address to sell ray hotpot, which is considered by many to be the best in Vung Tau. After being cleaned and soaked in flavor, rays are eaten with hot and sour soup and bamboo shoots, dipped with fresh vegetables. The shop has many branches.
- Address: 44 Truong Cong Dinh, Ward 3, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- The average price of a full pot ranges from 150.000-300.000 VND.
Original Breast Milk Pie
One of the famous banh khot shops in Vung Tau must mention the address located on 14 Nguyen Truong To. The cake is attractive by its crispy crust, rolled with papaya, raw vegetables and dipped with chili fish sauce. However, many people believe that the service style is a minus point at the restaurant.
- Address: 14 Nguyen Truong To, Ward 3, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Prices range from 50.000-110.000 VND.
Anh Vy crab soup
Coming to Vung Tau without trying crab soup is a big omission. The dish is scored by the chewy noodle soup, mixed with the sweet and delicious broth with fresh crab meat. In addition, you can also order more crab cakes, pork rolls ... depending on your preferences.
- Address: 125 Vo Thi Sau, Ward 02, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Prices range from 40.000 to 60.000 VND / share.
Natural Snail Shop
You definitely can not ignore this crowded and most famous snail shop in Vung Tau. The menu here is quite diverse, including many dishes from seafood to different types of snails. Each ingredient is still fresh and hotly processed. The shop starts at 11pm, you should avoid coming in the evening so you don't have to wait long. In addition, some addresses are suggested by others such as Binh snail, Bet snail and Natural snail.
- Address: 443 Truong Cong Dinh, Ward 8, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Average price per person 10.000 VND – 120.000 VND
Winter ice cream shop
This long-standing ice cream shop is a favorite snack spot for generations of Vung Tau people. A plate costs from 15.000-25.000 VND, including colorful ice creams to choose from. The top is sprinkled with jam, bunch of intestines ... very eye-catching.
- Address: 4 Ba Cu, Ward 1, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Rating: 7/10 – 20 reviews – Price: VND 12.000 – VND 60.000
Green bean pancake
The pepper cake shop located at 43 Do Chieu has always "sold out" very quickly from the moment it opened for sale. You should book a day in advance or schedule an early pick up if you want to enjoy. The cake has 2 types of fillings: green beans and fragrant chicken seeds, very cheap price only from 4.000 VND / piece.
- Address: 43 Do Chieu, Ward 1, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Rating: 6,2/10 – 63 reviews – Price: VND 3.000 – VND 5.000
Salted egg sponge stem
For those who love snacking, you definitely cannot miss this specialty cake. Salted egg custard to Vung Tau must have the fleshy, salty and fragrant taste of cheese. The address on Nguyen Truong To Street always attracts a large number of customers who come to enjoy and buy in bulk as gifts.
- Address: 17B Nguyen Truong To, Ward 2, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Rating: 6,6/10 – 177 reviews – Price: VND 25.000 – VND 40.000
Yaourt Co Tien
In addition to yogurt, hard-boiled eggs are considered "extreme" here. When enjoying, you will dip it with salt and pepper or sweet and sour fish sauce to increase the fatness of the dish. The shop is located on the way to the lighthouse, the price is quite affordable, only 7.000-30.000 VND / dish.
- Address: Ward 2, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- Rating: 6,8/10 – 215 reviews – Price: VND 7.000 – VND 30.000
Tags BA Ria Vung Tau Original Electric Cake Stingray hotpot Hoang Minh Original Breast Milk Biscuits Shop