Facial cleanser is one of the indispensable things in the process Skincare of women. Using a facial cleanser will deep clean the skin, remove the dirty layers and bacteria on the outside, making the next skin care steps more effective.
However, not all cleansers are suitable for your skin, especially those with sensitive skin. Let's Topnlist list the lines face wash for sensitive skin below!
1. La Roche Facial Cleanser – Posay Toleriane Dermo – Cleanser
The first product for sensitive skin Topnlist introduces to you is a facial cleanser La Roche-Posay. This face wash has benign ingredients so it is very safe for the skin. This is a product of the famous La Roche-Posay brand, so you can rest assured.
- Does not contain chemical ingredients such as Parabens, Nonylphenol, .. harmful to the skin.
- Ingredients containing EDTA. This is a surfactant, a foaming agent and helps stabilize the pH of the product, antibacterial. So, when using this product, the skin will feel smooth, tight without drying.
- With a cool gel texture, the cleanser will be easily absorbed into the skin without being too harsh on the skin's surface. Therefore, it is very suitable for sensitive skin.
- Contains no fragrance, so it feels comfortable and light when used.
- Because of the gel texture, when used, it will not feel as deep clean as foam or milk cleansers.
- This line has not very good oil control ability, so for those with sensitive oily skin, it is not very effective.
- Although the product quality is very good, the design of the product shell is not very eye-catching.
2. Cosrx Low PH Morning Gel Cleanser
Cosrx cleanser can be used for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. Especially for those of you who want to choose 2 types of cleanser, gentle in the morning and deep in the evening, this will be a great choice. The product comes from the Cosrx brand and is also one of its flagship products, which is popular with many people.
- The product is extracted from tea tree oil and other natural ingredients, so it is very safe for the skin, helping to control oil and tighten pores.
- The gel texture should not only clean the skin but also retain moisture on the skin, helping to keep the skin soft and smooth.
- The pH is about 5.3, this is a pH equivalent to the pH of the skin, so it is not dry or uncomfortable after use.
Limit: Because it is extracted from tea tree oil, if you are not used to it, you may find the scent a bit unpleasant.
3. Simple Micellar Facial Gel Wash
This is a benign facial cleanser line, without fragrance or colorants, so it is very suitable for those with sensitive skin, or irritated by chemical ingredients in cosmetic products. This facial cleanser line of Simple cosmetic brand It is also very popular nowadays.
- The product does not contain fragrances, colorants and foaming agents. Therefore, it will not cause skin irritation, very suitable for sensitive skin.
- The ingredients in the product such as vitamins B5, vitamin E, Glycerin and Cocamidopropyl Betaine bring great effects to your skin.
- Vitamin B5: Strong anti-oxidant, increases skin moisture, protects skin against adverse effects from the environment.
- Vitamin E: Prevents oxidation, anti-aging, vitamin supplements help improve skin, increase elasticity, bring younger and smoother skin.
- Glycerin: provides a sufficient amount of moisture to the skin, creating a protective film to prevent water evaporation on the skin.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: cleans the skin but does not cause dryness or abrasion.
Limit: Due to the unscientific design of the shell, it is easy to deposit the product in the cap of the cleanser tube.
4. Cerave Cleanser
Cerave is the next product you should know about. With safe ingredients and standard pH, Cerave cleanser is rated as one of the good products for sensitive skin. This facial cleanser is manufactured by the famous American cosmetic company - Cerave, which is trusted by many people.
- Free of fragrances, alcohol and irritating essential oils, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Liquid gel makes the ability to penetrate quickly, remove the layer of dirt and create a smooth feeling on the skin.
- Standard pH, about 6.0, should not cause dry skin when used.
Limit: This Cerave cleanser contains parabens. However, the amount of parabens is at the permissible level, so you do not have to worry.
5. Paula's Choice Calm Redness Relief Cleanser
Paula's Choice Calm Redness Relief will be the next cleanser for sensitive skin that will not disappoint you in its effectiveness. With ingredients from natural herbs such as oats, licorice root, sea ginseng, chamomile, anti-inflammatory substances extracted from green tea, Paula's Choice Calm is the savior for sensitive skin. Paula's Choice brand.
- The product does not contain fragrances or colorants, so it is very safe for skin, even sensitive skin.
- Made with natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin.
- The product texture is gel-like, does not clog pores, easily penetrates and removes dirt, does not cause dry skin.
LimitProduct price is quite high.
6. Innisfree The Minimum Facial Cleanser
One of the indispensable names in the list of facial cleansers for sensitive skin is Innisfree The Minimum Facial Cleanser. This product line is specifically designed for sensitive skin Innisfree cosmetics, so girls with sensitive skin, easily irritated, please rest assured to use.
- The product does not contain harmful ingredients such as parabens, mineral oils, substances of animal origin, so it is very safe for the skin.
- Contains no fragrance or colorants. Therefore, it does not cause skin irritation or itchiness. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin to cosmetics, easily irritated skin and even delicate skin like me.
- The product ingredients contain coconut and palm oil, which helps to keep the skin soft and smooth thanks to adequate moisture.
Limit: Small bottle capacity, only 70ml, quite inconvenient in constantly having to go shopping.
7. Sukin Cleansing Gel
With extracts from herbs and natural essences such as chamomile, green tea, cucumber, avocado,.. Sukin Cleansing Gel is also in the top rated cleanser for sensitive skin today.
- The product does not contain parabens that are harmful to the skin.
- Transparent gel design, liquid, easy to penetrate, bring the highest efficiency.
- The natural ingredients are benign, help to clean the skin, antibacterial, smooth facial skin. Very suitable for sensitive skin.
LimitProduct price is quite high.
8. Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel
The next line of cleansers for sensitive skin that I would like to recommend to you is Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel. Made with nutrients and natural fruit extracts, Vichy Dermatologist rated as benign, suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin.
- The product is made from natural ingredients that are safe for the skin.
- Does not contain soap or parabens. These are substances that are corrosive and harmful to the skin.
- Liquid gel texture, deeply cleanses and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
Limit: Because the foaming ability of this product is quite good, it is not suitable for those with dry skin because it is easily dehydrated.
9. Skinicer Repair Cleanser
The last product in the list of cleansers for sensitive skin that I would like to recommend to you is Skinicer Repair Cleanser. It is also in the top selling products for sensitive skin today.
- The pH is standard, about 5.1, so the skin is not dry and tight after use.
- Does not contain preservatives, mineral oil should not cause skin irritation, skin rash.
- Natural ingredients such as coconut, willow bark help remove dirt, regenerate skin, and fight inflammation.
LimitProduct price is very high.
Hope the top 9 products face wash for sensitive skin over here Topnlist Introduction will help you choose the most suitable product for you.