Vegetarian food is known to be a feature of those who follow Buddhism. The fact that vegetarianism is now not only a religious concept but also a culinary feature that attracts many people. Vegetarian dishes are not only simple fruits and vegetables as many people think but are always very carefully invested from ingredients to processing methods, creating delicious and healthy food.
Vegetarian dishes are more common in restaurants, restaurants to meet the needs and preferences of vegetarian people. Today's article will review you guys to a vegetarian restaurant at 3 District, HCM City – Saigon Vegan Vegetarian Restaurant. Follow along and discover everything about this place!
Saigon Vegan Vegetarian Restaurant
Saigon Vegan is one of the vegetarian restaurants with many years of operation in prosperous Saigon. Although the number of vegetarian restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City in general and in District 3 in particular in particular, Saigon Vegan still seems to have a certain advantage, so it keeps up until now. now on.
Saigon Vegan space is quiet and rustic
Saigon Vegan restaurant owns a space that is not too prominent and luxurious, but it is designed in an extremely sophisticated way with Vietnamese village family style. Saigon Vegan always makes those who come to feel relaxed by the "natural corner" extremely blue with ornamental plants and potted plants that are hung up beautifully.
Because the area of the restaurant is not very large, so the tables and chairs are arranged quite close together, which is quite inconvenient on crowded days. However, the cleanliness, neatness of the restaurant and the atmosphere close to this place will also be a plus to make up for the area.
Are vegetarian dishes at Saigon Vegan anything attractive?
Vegetarian food at Saigon Vegan is always 100% vegan
A special feature of Saigon Vegan's menu is 100% vegan dishes, without the appearance of salty fake food. Saigon Vegan always focuses on vegetarian cuisine to protect the health of customers, so the nutritional value of the dishes is always guaranteed.
Saigon Vegan's vegetarian menu always ensures to serve all your vegetarian preferences:
- Appetizers: spring rolls, fried spring rolls, seaweed soup, lotus root salad, etc.
- Stir-fried dishes: mixed fried vermicelli, mixed fried rice vermicelli, fried noodles with shiitake mushrooms, fried pumpkin with mushrooms, ...
- Water dishes: vegetable vermicelli, pho, potential noodles, curry vermicelli, etc.
- Soups: seaweed soup, sour bamboo shoot soup, pumpkin soup, bitter melon soup, ...
- Rice: garlic fried rice, mushroom fried rice, lotus seed fried rice, etc.
- Hot pot: Thai hot pot, chao hot pot, potential hot pot,…
- Boiled dishes: boiled okra, boiled cabbage, ..
- Drinks: ginger, mon tea, juice, ...
Therefore, talking about food at Saigon Vegan is not only about enjoying the taste but also the relaxation and peace of mind.
Vegetarian spring rolls
Vegetarian banh chung
Diverse, delicious and impressive dishes helped Saigon Vegan attract a lot of diners. During the peak days, the restaurant often falls into the situation of "overload" of customers. At such times, the quality of service is unavoidable and you do not like it very much. So if you do not have much time, please visit the shop on days with fewer customers.
In addition to the rich - delicious - nutritious - strange menu and impressive space, Saigon Vegan vegetarian restaurant is also highly appreciated by:
- The source of ingredients for the dishes at Saigon Vegan is always special attention. Quan understands the role of clean and fresh ingredients in creating the quality of dishes, so you can be assured of this part.
- Food and drink are not only delicious in taste, but also ensure an impressive look. If you want to eat family parties at Saigon Vegan, the presentation style will make you satisfied.
- The restaurant has cool air conditioner, so you will always be comfortable even though its customers are quite crowded.
- The price is moderate so you can freely enjoy the food.
- In addition to cash payment, you can also pay with other online forms.
- The shop has a free private parking lot, which is convenient for customers to visit.
In general, Saigon Vegan vegetarian restaurant is a place that you should try if you want to enjoy many new and attractive vegetarian dishes in Ho Chi Minh City. Perhaps when you come here and experience it yourself, you can get the most authentic feeling.
- Address: Lane 378 Võ Văn Tần, Số 3, Phường 5, Quận 3, HCM
- Phone: 0989.014.116
- Opening hours: 7h00 - 22h00
You are viewing the article Review Vegan Saigon Restaurant in a good forum Review Review of Topnlist. All comments, reviews on service quality, food at Saigon Vegan Restaurant you can comment right below the article. Do not forget to share other good articles of Topnlist to everyone know!