Hum Vegetarian is a place for those who want to find a peaceful, quiet realm to enjoy the frugal vegetarian dishes. Coming to Hum, you will no longer think that vegetarian is ascetic or sacrifice anymore. Because Hum brings you delicious, nutritious vegetarian dishes. Helping you to feel vegetarian is really a joy, a way to enjoy life, to pamper yourself and to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Review Hum Vegetarian
Every diner who comes to Hum suddenly utters "Wow" and favors generous compliments, "If you're a vegetarian like this, you can eat it every day" or "so delicious that I don't feel like eating salty food". So what makes those guests so excited? Let's explore Hum in this article.
Hum will take you from one surprise to another. Despite being a vegetarian restaurant, the menu at Hum is not only unrestricted but also varied with each dish bringing high nutritional value.
Only from everyday materials such as mushrooms, rice, vegetables and fruits in the garden ... but through the ingenious hands of famous chefs in Hum, it has been upgraded into special dishes, bringing Vietnamese soul.
Hum's menu is made primarily of Vietnamese soulful vegetables
Big plus point for Hum
Hum is one of the few vegetarian restaurants in Saigon that does not use fake meat and fish products but only uses 100% vegetables. Say no to MSG, don't abuse oil, so most dishes are frugal and good for health. Therefore, the dishes at Hum always satisfy the majority of customers, including the most fastidious ones.
A small note for you is that some dishes in Hum have eggs, so those who do not eat eggs can tell the staff or ask for advice to choose the dish.
The vegetarian menu at Hum has everything from appetizers, salads, salads, main courses, vegetable dishes, rice dishes, water dishes or desserts all very rich. If you have the opportunity to visit Hum, you must try:
Dragon fruit salad with sweet and sour taste is very refreshing to eat.
Mushroom incubated coconuts bring the natural sweetness of fresh coconut and the pungent taste of satay chili.
The sour soup of the Hum family as the vegetarian version of Tom Yum Gong from Thailand is also very popular. In addition, at Hum, there are many delicious dishes waiting for you to enjoy.
A very impressive point of Hum that many people appreciate is space. Hum has 3 branches, each of which is meticulously designed and groomed. So Hum always gives diners a unique, cozy, extremely friendly space for you to fully enjoy a meal that is interesting, natural and very relaxing.
In addition to the above advantages, Hum also left a deep impression on customers by his professionalism. The staff here are very enthusiastic, thoughtful and especially speak English quite well, so many foreign visitors prefer Hum as a stop. Unlike other restaurants, Hum also has a bar and alcoholic drinks for diners.
The price in Hum is quite high, but compared to the quality of food and service that diners receive, it is very suitable. To Hum on the full moon day, the first day to book in advance because guests are quite crowded.
Come to Hum Vegetarian and enjoy healthy, varied, delicious and nutritious vegetarian dishes – to understand why more and more people are choosing this healthy diet.
Hum contact information
- Hum Vegetarian, Café & Restaurant: Address: 32 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3 – Phone: (028) 3930 3819
- Hum Vegetarian, Garden & Restaurant: Address: 32 D10, Thao Dien, District 2 – Phone: (028) 3519 0109
- Hum Vegetarian, Lounge & Restaurant: Address: 02 Thi Sach, Ben Nghe, District 1 – Phone: (028) 3823 8920
- Opening time: 10:00 - 22:00
Shared corner review reviews of TopnList
Questions related to Hum Vegetarian are interested in:
ÍnhCalculate and speak according to your own personal opinion when it comes to the system of Hum Vegetarian If you have already eaten, the taste is here Pretty good. I mean, I haven't discussed it yet, but many people will eat it and feel good about it. I am also a vegetarian, or vegetarian at a restaurant, so I have my own comment like that, The whole family can refer.
Mình As far as I know, Hum has the following stores:
- Hum Vegetarian, Café & Restaurant: Address: 32 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3 - Phone: (028) 3930 3819
- Hum Vegetarian, Garden & Restaurant: Address: 32 D10, Thao Dien, District 2 - Phone: (028) 3519 0109
- Hum Vegetarian, Lounge & Restaurant: Address: 02 Thi Sach, Ben Nghe, District 1 - Phone: (028) 3823 8920
✅ Like other vegetarian restaurants, Hi Hum also has menus: Snacks | Appetizer | Salads and salads '…hum' | Main course | Rice dishes | Green vegetables | Drinks | Dessert. Specifically:
- Snacks Because the taste also needs to wake up: Lotus root shakes with sesame salt, Hum's seasonal cutting board (better when served with wine)
- Appetizer: 1. Thuy Truc soup 2. Zucchini soup 3. Gac soup 4. Artichoke soup 5. Saffron soup 6. Roll salad 7. Lettuce roll 8. Hum fried tofu 9. Square spring rolls 10. Deep fried vegetables
Refer to Hum Vegetarian's 2 addresses for review on Tripadvisor
- 32 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam With 2.386 reviews
- 2 Thi Sach Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Việt Nam With 1.459 reviews
If you have any questions about Hum Vegetarian restaurant, you can order by commenting below. In order for Topnlist to be able to synthesize additional answers, customers' comments have come Hum Vegetarian and share more.