Top 04 Cosmetic Method Eyebrows Most Favored
Cosmetic eyebrow today is a lot of women choose by the aesthetic effect that it brings to the face as well as the convenience than daily dealing with the eyebrow. However, there are still many women wondering between the eyebrow cosmetic methods available on the market. Today same Topnlist Find out what those beauty treatments are!
List Of Aesthetic Technology Eyebrow Spraying Embroidery, Tattooing, Sculpting The Best Eyebrow
1. Tattooed eyebrows
Eyebrow tattoo is considered to be the first eyebrow cosmetic method that appeared first compared to the remaining methods. Tattoos are a form of cosmetic needles that put a number of colorants under the skin. Put simply, you can imagine that the method of tattooing your eyebrows will be similar to that of getting a tattoo on your body. The technician will put the needle into the skin with a needle in the shape of an eyebrow drawn earlier.
Advantages of Eyebrow Tattoo:
- The eyebrows after spraying will be evenly colored, bold and in accordance with the shape drawn earlier.
- Has high color fastness over time (usually from 10-20 years, the ink color will be lighter than the original).
- Low implementation cost.
Cons Eyebrow tattoo:
- The outline of the eyebrow after tattoo is not natural, it looks like a pencil is drawn.
- The ink color is dark, not soft, and makes you look older than you are and a bit fierce.
- Tattoo needles impact on the dermis of the skin so during the process of implementation will be a bit painful, redness as well as the care process after tattooing need to pay attention to relaxation as well as abstinence.
2. Spray eyebrows
Improved from the traditional tattoo method, but eyebrow spray only slightly affects the epidermis of the skin, not deep into the dermis like the tattoo method above. Currently, there are many names as well as improved technologies from eyebrow spray such as Powder eyebrow spray, Ombre eyebrow spray, ...
Advantages of Eyebrow Spray:
- Spraying eyebrows using small needles, high-speed injection machine as well as only affects the epidermis of the skin should not cause pain and bleeding.
- After the spraying, the eyebrows are more natural, the face is also softer and more elegant.
- The color fastness time is from 1 to 5 years depending on the location of each person, so it is suitable for women who often make up as well as easy to change the color and shape of the eyebrows in accordance with the trend.
Cons Eyebrow spray:
- Requiring sprayers to have good expertise, skillful craftsmanship to be able to create a soft, charming eyebrows and avoid being confused with traditional tattoo methods.
- This method is only suitable for those who often wear makeup, like sharp beauty.
For those who have too thin and light eyebrows, spraying will make the eyebrows become rough, lack of harmony.
- Because of the susceptibility to infection, it is necessary to choose reputable eyebrow spray facilities to ensure safety.
Above mentioned briefly about the advantages and disadvantages of eyebrow spray technology, and more specifically about eyebrow powder spray technology, you can view and read here.
3. Eyebrow embroidery
Eyebrow embroidery is an aesthetic method of eyebrows to create traditional eyebrows that have been around for a long time. With this method, the specialist will use a micro needle tip to put the toner into the skin in a predetermined shape to create evenly intersected lines with your actual eyebrows.
Advantages of Eyebrow Embroidery:
- Gentle eyebrow shape, retains the natural color of the eyebrows, meets your requirements with suitable eyebrows and has many fibers.
- The needle points only affect the dermis of the skin, so it does not cause burning pain during the process, nor does it need to rest or abstain too much after embroidery.
Cons Embroidery eyebrow:
- The embroidery line is still rough and has a certain difference from the natural eyebrows.
- Embroidery only suitable for those thick eyebrows or very large eyebrows then create a natural appearance when alternating embroidery on the eyebrows. As for thin eyebrows, this method will create roughness on the face.
- The embroidery line runs in a long stripe along the shape of the eyebrows, each line from the top of the eyebrow to the tail, not interwoven like the natural eyebrow.
4. Sculpting eyebrows
Considered the eyebrow cosmetic method with the most advanced technology today. Eyebrow sculpture is the method of using a special pen with a tiny blade to put ink into the dermis of the skin, carving meticulously and interwoven with real hairs to create eyebrows with high degree of truth.
This eyebrow cosmetic method in some countries is called Microblading or Embroidery technique is also one though Embroidery means embroidery.
today, sculpting eyebrows Phibrows Europe technology is taking every advantage of nature. This technology is also known as 9D or Eyebrow Sculpture as you often hear.
Advantages of Sculpting eyebrows:
- The blade used in sculpting eyebrow micro and super sharp should glide on the skin, does not impact deeply into the skin to minimize the feeling of pain, does not cause bleeding or damage to the skin.
- With modern techniques, the specialist can control the depth - depth of each sculpting line, without affecting the skin deeply, so it does not take time to rest and protect.
- Sculpted eyebrows look very natural with each eyebrow is meticulously sculpted based on the characteristics of natural eyebrows with the head. eyesbrown The body is thick, long and slender, and the tail is pointed, interspersed with individual eyebrows in the direction of the natural growth of the eyebrows.
- Using specialized equipment, the cleaning and disinfection process is more thorough, ensuring safety for the sculpting process for health.
- Ink used in sculpture, aesthetic eyebrows It comes from nature that has passed rigorous testing stages without iron oxide. So do not bloom after a while that retains its original color. Not irritating to the skin, safe for humans.
- Sculpture of eyebrows Not only suitable for women but men can still apply this method because of its naturalness without creating a fake, rough feeling.
Disadvantages of Eyebrow Sculpture:
- Because this is Eyebrow cosmetic method With modern techniques, easy to infect during the process of implementation, it is necessary to choose reputable and quality eyebrow sculpture facilities with skilled, highly skilled technicians to ensure the post-sculpting results. the best.
- Performance costs are relatively high compared to these Eyebrow cosmetic method other. But you get a naturally beautiful eyebrow with high color fastness (depending on the quality of ink you choose), with facilities that use poor quality ink time after eyebrow sculpture can only last from 6 months to 1,5 years.
So, here, Topnlist has introduced and introduced you specifically about the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular eyebrow cosmetic methods today. If you are specialized in other industries and have other methods, and know about their pros and cons, please share with us.
See More Articles Category Make up:
Tags Spray Tattoo Foot Sculpture