Vegetarianism is a feature of those of Buddhism. However, now not only are Buddhists practicing vegetarianism, but many non-religious people also choose to be vegetarian. Vegetarianism is not only for the peace of mind, but also as an effective way to stay healthy. Vegetarian foods are often low in cholesterol, low in fat, high in vitamins, helping the body to prevent diseases such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes, ...
It is the development of vegetarian demand that has created the appearance of many vegetarian restaurants in the area of Ho Chi Minh City. Buddha Chay Restaurant is owned by singer Phi Nhung with 2 establishments at 31 Dang Tat, District 1 and 05 Nguyen Chi Thanh, District 5 will be a destination that you should experience if you are vegetarian. , vegetarian or simply want to enjoy vegetarian food.
Buddha Chay Restaurant was opened by singer Phi Nhung not only to meet the demand for vegetarian cuisine for diners in Ho Chi Minh City but also established a purpose of great humanity. The entire turnover of the restaurant will be used by Phi Nhung to raise 19 orphaned people so that they can be educated and put a part in Phi Nhung fund to help other disadvantaged lives.
Therefore, coming to Buddha Chay is not merely that you can enjoy the special dishes but also contribute to bringing good things to life, bringing peace and peace of mind.
The two establishments of Buddha Chay are located in the busiest streets of Saigon so finding and traveling is very convenient. Buddha Chay on Nguyen Chi Thanh Street was born later with a larger scale to accommodate more customers but the price of the food remains the same.
The space of both restaurants is decorated in a pure, warm and similar way. The color of the wall, the light color, the color of the dining tables and chairs, the floor, and the decorative items are all coordinated.
The most ingenious in the decoration of both muscles of Buddha Chay is that the Buddha images are arranged very impressive and close. The sound of the peace and the cozy atmosphere has brought a strange peaceful feature to Buddha Chay restaurant. This is an ideal place for those who want to find a place to relax to calm, get rid of all afflictions in life.
Is there anything special on the menu of Buddha Chay restaurant? Perhaps you do not know, the vegetarian dishes at the restaurant are designed by Phi Nhung herself and the restaurant's professional chefs. Thanks to that, the menu here must be said to be attractive, easy to eat and always close. Rich, diverse and suitable dishes for many regions here can meet all your vegetarian needs such as soups, stir-fries, hot pot dishes, etc.
Some of the favorite vegetarian dishes at Buddha Vegetarian restaurant are:
- Snacks: cheese wonton, sesame fried sake, …
- Soups: lotus seed soup, mushroom soup, etc.
- Abalone mushroom dishes: fried abalone with satay, abalone with soy sauce, ...
- Salad dishes: Thanh Luong salad, banana flower salad, shaved mushroom salad, ...
- Tofu dishes: Spratly tofu, Sichuan tofu, fried tofu with lemongrass, chili and tofu with peach, etc.
- Stock dishes: Braised chicken thighs with pepper, coconut tofu, braised tofu, ...
- Vegetable dishes: stir-fried mixed vegetables, fried okra with satay, …
- Noodles - noodles, stir-fried noodles, mixed noodles, mushrooms, pasta, tomato sauce, ...
- Rice dishes: Stir-fried rice with mushrooms, rice with mushroom sauce, curry rice with rice balls, five-color fried rice, ...
- Soup: mint sour soup, five-color soup, …
- Types of hot pot: Chao hot pot, green pepper hot pot, Budha hot pot, seaweed artichoke hot pot, ...
Vegetarian food is processed very mouth-watering and delicious. Part form is also quite impressive decoration. So when you come to the restaurant, you not only enjoy delicious vegetarian dishes but also get other interesting experiences from vegetarian cuisine.
Lactating herbal medicine
Mushroom fried rice
Tofu with peach sauce
Besides the food, the drinks at Buddha Chay restaurant are also deliciously prepared such as juices, soda, tea, etc.
What is the service quality of Buddha Chay restaurant? One of the plus points of Buddha Chay Restaurant must be said is that the staff is extremely friendly, agile and communicates in good English. They always know how to bring the feeling of comfort, closeness and satisfaction to customers when coming here.
If you do not know what to order from the menu of countless dishes, the restaurant staff will recommend dishes that suit your taste.
In addition, Buddha Chay restaurant also makes many satisfied with:
- The dishes are made entirely from fresh natural ingredients to ensure delicious - nutritious - healthy criteria for customers.
- The sauce was prepared by Phi Nhung herself and the ingredients for the sauce were brought back from abroad by Phi Nhung after touring.
- With the scale of a restaurant but the price of the food here is very affordable. From only VND 25.000, you can enjoy a dish at the restaurant.
Enjoying the pure vegetarian dishes in the warm space of Buddha Chay restaurant will be a way for you to relax your soul from the chaos of life. Therefore, if you have never eaten vegetarian at Buddha Vegetarian Restaurant, you should try to visit once to experience it yourself.
- No. 5 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 9, District 5, City. HCM – 088 830 30 00
- No. 31 Dang Tat, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1 – 028.3526.5138
- Opening hours: 9h30 - 21h30