1. Should outline interior layout carefully
Carillon 7 also owns 3 main types of apartments: 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments. Room area from 46m2 to 105m2 – smaller than high-end apartment buildings. Therefore, in order to arrange the most reasonable and airy space, you should outline the interior arrangement carefully (especially 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments).
Outline the layout of the apartment before designing the construction.
Outlining ideas in advance will help you most clearly visualize what furniture is needed, what is not to prioritize the order of purchase. Not only that, this work also helps your space to be arranged in a more scientific and logical way.
2. Prioritize smart interior designs
Most of Carillon 7 apartments have an area not too large, so the smart interior design is always the most perfect suggestion. These items not only save space and enhance utilities but also bring a more modern and youthful look to your apartment.
On the market today there are many smart interior models with modern and luxurious design. Therefore, do not ignore this modern interior style.
Smart living room furniture.
3. Choose the dominant style and typical colors
Every house, big and small apartment needs a unique style and throughout every space. When the interior is selected in a leading style, it will ensure the aesthetics, cohesion and increase the luxury and class for the house.
With ideas from warm sunshine, blue sea, white sand, Carillon 7 apartments often bring gentle colors such as orange, white, navy blue, brown, etc. Therefore, interior decoration styles such as: Minimalist style, rustic style, hitech style, country style, retro style, etc. will best suit your apartment.
Simple and impressive interior style
4. Should not ignore feng shui elements
Feng shui is always the most important factor in choosing and arranging furniture. Based on this factor, you make new choices of colors and materials of the interior fit.
Arrangement of feng shui living room room.
To ensure your apartment is always full of positive energy, you need to note a few points:
- Choose colors, materials and interior designs to suit the homeowner's destiny.
- Make sure the living room and kitchen light are always adequate. Especially being directed to natural light in the best way - natural energy will bring health and peace to family members.
- Arrange cupboards and altars in well-ventilated, clean and most important spaces.
5. Always prioritize airflow and natural light
Not every apartment of Carillon 7 is directed to the maximum natural light. Therefore, you need to determine the direction of the window and airflow to arrange, select the appropriate interior, not obstructing wind direction as well as natural light.
Air and natural light are important, directly affecting the health and ventilation of the apartment. Therefore, you should also prioritize decorating a lot of trees so that the family living space is the greenest.
Living room design makes the most of natural light.
6. There should be accents for each functional area
To add more accent to your living space, you should use tricks such as:
- Use 1-2 pieces of decorative furniture with striking colors or designs.
- Use eye-catching and different carpets for each area.
- Divide each area by each different color tone.
- Especially, with the 1 and 2-bedroom apartments of Carillon 7 (area 56-65m2), this accent will help the living space be more personal and modern.
Use floor mats to create accents for the living room.
7. Attention for kitchen furniture
In mid-sized apartments such as Carillon 7, functional areas such as kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms often take the form of open spaces. So the kitchen area will greatly affect the aesthetics of the overall space.
Therefore, in addition to focusing on living room investment, you also pay more attention to kitchen furniture. Ideally, you should prioritize simple, versatile furniture and light colors to ensure the family's kitchen is always neat, clean and luxurious.
The kitchen is neat and impressive with simple interior.