Decals made of imitation leather have "difficult" characteristics that make inkjet printing more noticeable than other decals.
So how is it that we so often forget to teach respect by respecting the children themselves? faux leather decals What inkjet printing technology is used? Are there any notes for technicians when inkjet printing on? faux leather decals? Let's Topnlist Follow the article below, to answer the above questions.
What is Imitation Leather Decal?
Faux leather decals are adhesive materials with a surface covered with leather, made of synthetic materials such as PU leather and soft simili leather, which can be pasted on flat surfaces, corners and curves of objects. Inside is a layer of high-adhesive glue, protected by a layer of waterproof paper when not in use.
Advantages of imitation leather decal:
- Increases the durability of the wrapped product under the influence of weather.
- Create a noble and modern beauty.
- Create grip for the product on the leather material when holding and holding.
Notes When Printing Imitation Leather Decal
- Choose colors: Color is the factor that makes the viewer attractive. When printing imitation leather decal, it is necessary to match the color of the leather material, so that the finished product does not mix between colors..
- Choose the size and position of the design print: Before putting into printing, technicians need to check and balance the size and position of each detail, suitable for the entire layout of the decal.
- Select printing method: Leatherette decal has quite a characteristic material, the leather surface often has veins and the contour is not smooth. If the correct printing method is not selected, the printed image quality will not be vivid and true.
- Ink selection: The surface of the leather is slippery and is easy to fade if you choose poor quality ink. It is necessary to choose a high-quality ink with good grip to match the "difficult" characteristics of the leather material.
Print Method On Imitation Leather Decal
UV printing on leather is a modern technology that solves the difficulties of inkjet printing on leather materials. This technology allows UV printing directly onto the skin using specialized needles, using digital technology. Produce sharp products, true print quality, good grip and no color fading by the impact of weather.
Other advantages of UV printing on leather:
- Fast printing speed.
- Affordable price.
- Inkjet printing has a variety of textures and colors.
Applications Of Imitation Leather Decal
Applications in home interior decoration:
Faux leather decals can be pasted on the wall, on the sofa, etc. to decorate the house. It not only helps the space become impressive, luxurious but also very easy to clean.
Application in car interior:
The decal stickers imitation leather for car interior help to increase the beauty of the car. At the same time, it does not cause damage or peeling of the original paint color. In addition, leatherette decal also helps to prevent water, grease from sticking on the car, easy to clean with clean water and wipes.
Faux leather decals are also used to paste tools and machines such as computers, phones, cosmetics, etc. to create smoothness when holding the product as well as to prevent shock, impact and scratches on the product.
Above is the article The notes to do, print decals imitation leather, Topnlist hopes to have provided a useful guide on inkjet printing of imitation leather decals for readers.