The art of fermentation for food has created extremely attractive and delicious dishes, supplementing nutrients for health. Fermented foods support the digestive tract. There are many fermented foods that act like natural digestive enzymes, especially the digestive tract and indigestion. Famous among them is yogurt. Probiotics in yogurt work to balance intestinal bacteria, strengthen the digestive tract, ...
Nutrition experts say, add fermented foods to your diet a few times a week or more to benefit the health of people with stomach problems, epigastric pain,… Fermented foods are very diverse, including common dishes such as sauerkraut, kimchi, vinegar, wine, yogurt, etc.
With the taste of the dish is a mixture of sourness with a little sweetness, bitterness makes fermented foods not cause bored but also makes the meal more delicious. Besides the ability to stimulate eating, fermented foods are also considered a remedy in traditional medicine.
A cool dessert for summer, yogurt or yogurt is also one of the super foods for all ages. Eating yogurt every day can bring you a lot of health benefits, help you stay healthy, beautiful skin, support digestion, help strengthen bones, boost the immune system and supplement essential vitamins.
White yogurt is made entirely from condensed milk or fresh milk, or it can combine both 2 two, add sugar or no sugar as you like, with the sweetness of fat adjusted according to the ratio of condensed milk and fresh milk.
+ 1 canned condensed milk (Ong Tho milk).
+ 1 jar of yogurt for making yeast (you can choose canned yogurt or homemade ones).
+ Boiling water, filtered water or cooled boiled water,
+ Containers and brewers,
+ Brass or large ca (large plastic ca, capacity of 2 liter or more to be able to pour milk into the jar easier).
How to make yogurt:
- Step 1: Pour the condensed milk into a large bowl. You can use plastic cups. Use the can of condensed milk just before you add the 1 cans of boiling water and 2s of the filtered or boiled water to cool into the condensed milk.
- Step 2: Stir to make the condensed milk completely dissolve and add the yogurt to the yeast (if you add the yogurt to the yeast too early, the boiling water will damage the yeast).
- Step 3: Put the milk mixture in a jar and close the lid and incubate.
You can choose 1 in 3 following yogurt brewing method:
– Method 1: Use an annealing machine.
– Method 2: Incubate with an oven / microwave. Turn on the oven in preheat mode at 170 degree within 4 minutes and then turn off the oven. You can put the jars in, close the oven lid and incubate for about 6 hours.
– Method 3: Incubate with pot, brass, foam container. Put all the yogurt jars into a large pot / bucket, hot water (about 70 - 80 degrees) inundate to the 2 / 3 jars, cover tightly and incubate in the 7 - 8 languages.
* Ladvantages when brewing yogurt: Do not incubate with too hot water, tempering time and Keep yogurt brewers tight.
Grape wine is very good for health such as beautiful skin to help lose weight, support the heart. So having a bottle of grapes in your home to enjoy is both delicious and good for the body is great. So to taste the delicious grape wine, please refer to can be made at home and enjoy offline!
+ 5kg purple or red grapes (bYou can use grape Phan Rang, not necessarily imported grapes together)
+ 750g granulated sugar.
+ 1 glass vase with a volume larger than 2 times the number of grapes you intend to make, washed thoroughly and dried in the sun.
+ 1 fabric bags to filter.
How to make wine:
- Step 1: You choose delicious grapes, remove crushed fruits, wash and drain.
- Step 2: Pour the grapes into 1 clean, dry, pour sugar and squeeze the grapes with the hands of the grapes, without breaking, just breaking the shell is enough, mix well and put all into the jar.
- Step 3: Put on the top of plastic bags, close the lid slightly, let 1 weekly open and mix well on the bottom, then cover again as before.
Note when making wine:
- Do not close the lid too tightly.
– It is recommended to use a large bottle to brew wine because when the grapes are absorbed, the fermentation process will take place, if we use a small or just enough volume, the wine will spill out, so it is imperative to use a bottle. large, at least double. For example, to make 5kg of grapes, we must use at least a 10kg jar or larger as possible.
After a period of about 4 months, you will feel a smell rising up your nose that you can take out the cloth bag, remove the residue, fill the jar with water, similarly we cover and add another month. . At this point, the wine has settled down, you just need to extract the water above to put in another bottle and enjoy it. The longer the grape wine stays there, the better it will be.
Vegetables, Tubers, Sour Fruits
There are many types, including those fermented with food, salt and sugar itself. Some must be fermented with the help of vinegar and sugar. The food is naturally fermented, fragrant, delicious good for health. Let's Topnlist Learn 2 the following formula:
Melon dish is also indispensable in the events of Tet and holidays. Cantaloupe served with boiled meat, braised meat or rice rolls with sour pork.
New price of fresh and hot chives, freshly grilled chillies, carrots, dried onions, dried garlic, salt, sugar.
- Step 1: Clean all ingredients, then sliced onions, sliced garlic, sliced or round slices, and as much as you like.
- Step 2: Sliced carrots, shallots. Less salt, less sugar added to 1 ca water filter to taste just sweet mouth, salty is.
- Step 3: Gently put all of the materials evenly into the jar to flood the price of water, use splint to press down to submerge. After 2 to 3 days is enough acidity, is edible.
Note when making melons: Want to eat quickly when salt add less vinegar is faster sour, just 1 day is edible but it is not natural fermented salt and not delicious, nutritious by letting you ferment offline.
Pickles vegetables, tubers, fruits
Pickles pickled vegetables, tubers, fruits in addition to functional food uses delicious cuisine. Many studies show that the health benefits of pickled vegetables, tubers, and fruits are good for digestion, can help you lose weight with many healthy antioxidants and may fight some types of cancer.
Ingredients for making pickles and vegetables:
Vegetables and fruits of all kinds, red onions 50gr, garlic, chili, ginger 20gr, salt, water and fresh water, sugar, sugar.
- Step 1: Clean vegetables and sliced fruits and vegetables. Chili, garlic, dry onion, ginger and sliced medium pieces, add a little bit of salt to rub water to firm the ingredients. 1 liters of water for 5 spoon sugar, 5 spoon salt dissolved.
- Step 2: In the period of 20 minutes, take raw vegetables, tubers, and fruits into jars (pour out the water from raw materials).
- Step 3: Put 1 liter of salt and sugar mixture in water, use a splint to press down the ingredients until the water is submerged. 5-7 days later can be used.
With these formulas Topnlist I hope you have success with your food and drink. If you have any other fermented food recipes, please share them below so everyone can learn.
See More Articles About Eating - Food Other:
10 Recipe Produces A Delicious, Nutritious And Cheap Beverage For All Families
Recipe Recipe Simple Eel From Eel
Recipes Recipe Export From Egg Squid