1 Model of construction of a modern 4-storey house with rough parts
The 4-storey house model is designed to be flexible and flexible when connecting large and small pieces next to each other, making the house elegant (not too fragile, not too rough).
The balcony cleverly handles the combination of living space and cleverly enough planting spots.
The 4-storey house is quite special thanks to the architectural style using lamina on the 1st floor, creating a stepping stone connecting the 1st floor with the spaces on the upper floor. Tum the top house to help cool the space and have more living space, plant trees.
The design of the 4-storey house is impressive by the wooden slats arranged on the facade, hiding and revealing the delicate balcony space. The top tum is designed to create a spacious living space, decorated with more trees.
The 4-storey house has a relatively simple design but still exudes luxury and modernity. With a box-shaped structure made up of solid and majestic square blocks.
The model of a 4-storey tube house built with a Thai roof exudes a modern and comfortable beauty. Balcony design has a large area, very suitable for homeowners with a hobby of growing plants.
The 4-storey house has a simple Thai roof design with a light, solid block shape. The area for building the house is 5×20.
2 Model of construction of a neoclassical 4-storey rough house
Model of 4-storey neoclassical house 5x22m makes a difference by the system of round square columns interwoven at the facade combined with art iron railings. On the lines, the pillars are dotted with soft and flexible floating cultures, creating a luxurious but equally elegant overall.
Although the width is narrow, it cannot overshadow the beauty of the 4-storey semi-classical house design with fake dome. The large, solid round pillar structure combines gentle textures at the base and top of the column to create magnificence for the house.
With a fairly narrow horizontal area, the architect cleverly built more tums to increase living space and plant trees. The square roof structure combined with the semi-classical round pillars makes the house more elegant and taller.
Semi-classical 4-storey house with flat roof in square box shape. By adding flexible, gentle textures in the railings and columns, the house is soft and has a bit of classic flavor. The system of main doors and windows made of transparent glass should make the most of natural light and cool wind.
Quotation for Construction of Beautiful 4-storey House in HCM
3 Hung Phu Thinh Investment & Development Construction Co., Ltd
With many years of experience in the industry, Hung Phu Thinh confidently accept the bid Construction of house with rough part 4 floors of large and small projects at Ho Chi Minh. The unit possesses abundant construction resources available, rich in knowledge, rich in real combat experience, so it is able to ensure the requirements for quality, design and completion time of the work.
Hung Phu Thinh Accepting contractors even in difficult cases such as houses located far from the source of construction materials, houses in alleys, ground subsidence, inclined floors...
Some highlights of Hung Phu Thinh's rough house construction service:
- The professional and clear working process greatly saves time and effort in exchanging and working with customers.
- Survey of the actual construction meticulously combined with customer wishes, feng shui factors ... to come up with the most optimal construction plan.
- Transparency in pricing, no additional fees incurred during construction.
- Free design, solution consulting, construction permit application procedures…
- The quality of the finished work ensures functionality, solidity, aesthetics...
- Completed on time and even before the contractually committed time.
- Long-term warranty – 10 years for rough parts.
Refer to the price list for construction of a 4-storey house in Hung Phu Thinh:
>>> See details at: Price List for Construction of Rough Ho Chi Minh City.
4 Construction Architecture Le Anh
Construction Architecture Le Anh specializes in designing and building raw houses in Ho Chi Minh City. Le Anh has a clear and professional working process from survey, design to construction with the commitment:
- Detailed consultation and design according to the idea, ensuring aesthetic, feng shui and fully functional elements.
- Transparent quotation for each group of materials.
- Fast maintenance and warranty.
- Address: 138 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 7, District 3, City. HCM.
- Phone: 090 888 4875
5 Tin Nghia Construction Company
Building Trust trusted by customers about home building services and package houses thanks to their prestige and professionalism. The unit aims at modern and luxurious housing solutions, ensuring green space.
- A team of designers, architects and skilled workers, with a lot of experience in handling work.
- Use materials of sufficient quantity and quality according to the contract.
- Price transparency, no extra charges outside the contract.
- Ensure construction progress and labor safety.
- Project warranty.
- Address: No. 251 Van Than, Ward 8, District 6, Ho Chi Minh.
Synthetic hope Sample and quotation Construction of a house with a rough part of 4 floors beautiful in Ho Chi Minh will be useful to you.