Chives are a rich source of nutrients that are beneficial to human health. Chives contain many important vitamins and minerals such as copper, pyridoxine, iron, niacin, mandan, thiamin, calcium, riboflavin that support the body's functional parts to function well but are very low in calories. Therefore, the addition of chives in daily meals also helps you lose weight while ensuring the body is still nutritious.
1. Tofu Soup
- Resources: Includes chives, minced pork (or ribs), tofu, with fish sauce, salt, pepper.
Step 1: Clean the material. Marinate meat or ribs with spices fish sauce, minced onion, salt.
Step 2: Put the meat on the pan and hunt until it is almost cooked.
Step 3: Put into the pot to cook enough water for the whole family to eat, whenever it is near boiling, add chopped tofu.
2. Crab Cooked Chives
- Resources: Depending on the diet, take the ingredients. Crab, chives, vegetables, spices, pepper, chili, fish sauce, salt, and spaghetti.
Step 1: Clean the ingredients for Add a pinch of salt, the chili you bring, puree, then give the crab a bowl, add a bowl of water and stir well, strain the sieve out.
Step 2: After the crab has been filtered, turn the pot of water on the stove to the fire, over high heat, stirring so that the bricks don't stick to the bottom of the pot.
Step 3: When the crab pot is hot, do not stir and the heat is lower to medium heat. The boiling water of the crab will freeze and form into pieces, add seasoning to taste to taste, now give chives and remind to sprinkle with a little more pepper.
3. Chives Soup With Eggs
- Resources: Depending on the number of users. Tang chives, egg, salt, pepper, chilli, fish sauce, dry onions ...
Step 1: Dried chopped onions for fragrant, a little red chili powder to create a natural red color, then give enough water with the number of people in the family.
Step 2: Season with seasoning powder, salt, some fish sauce. When boiling water drop chives, beat eggs and beat until well beaten, boil down again immediately.
4. Frog Stir Chives
- Resources for 6 people eat including: 1 kg shallot flowers, 1 kg of frog meat, ½ cup of finely chopped scallions, seasoning with cooking oil, fish sauce, pepper, and salt.
Step 1: Clean the ingredients, drain. Chives cut into long chives, washed, drained. Cook boiled water with a little salt to blanch, place it in a basket, shock and drain.
Step 2: Frogs cleaned, steamed, removed, marinated with some pepper and green onion with 1 teaspoon of fish sauce to infuse spices to absorb.
Step 3: Put the oil in a fragrant yellow onion pan, stir fry the meat into the pan, stir the chives into the pan and turn off the heat. Taste again, add some pepper, chili as you like.
5. Stir-Fried Squid With Chives
- Resources including 6 people eat: 100 gr shrimp, 200 gr sliced squid, 1 small chives; 1 / 4 white or purple onion, garlic, green onions, fish sauce, salt, seasoning, green chili.
Step 1: Clean the material. Stir in fragrant garlic, add squid and peeled shrimp, rinse and cut into slices.
Step 2: Season with fish sauce, salt and pepper moderately. Sauté for a while, add the green chili and stir fry.
Step 3: When the chili and shrimp meat cooked and absorbed the spices, drop chives and scallions on the island and turn off the heat.
6. Fried Chives Eggs
– Ingredients for 6 people include: 1 holds chives leaves, 1 purple onion, 4 duck eggs, 1 spoon seasoning, some fish sauce, some main noodles, some pepper and 3 spoon cooking oil.
Step 1: Put duck eggs in a large bowl, add seasoning powder, fish sauce, some cooking oil, pepper, and spaghetti to beat to dissolve the seasonings.
Step 2: Chives washed, picked up old roots, chopped leaves then finely chopped. Add chives and all spices to the egg, whisk well.
Step 3: Put the cooking oil in an old hot pan, cook the eggs in a small frying fire, the eggs are nearly cooked, then roll up, wait until it is completely off the stove. Take the eggs to a plate, cut into slices. Eat better when it is still hot with rice.
7. Stir-Fried Beef With Chives
Ingredients for 6 people: 300g beef, 500g chives, 3 garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon seasoning seeds, 1 / 4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 / 4 teaspoons of MSG, 1 / 2 teaspoons of pepper 3 cooking oil.
Step 1: Clean the material. Beef washed and sliced thinly, marinated, seasoned, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate.
Step 2: Chives washed, picked up the old roots, yellow leaves, ole, cut into short pieces to eat. Peeled garlic, thinly sliced.
Step 3: Add oil to non-aromatic minced garlic, add beef to the island, add chives to the island to be cooked. For a plate with hot rice.
8. Grilled Fish Chives
– Raw materialsFor 6 people to eat: 1kg of snakehead fish, 1 handful of shallot leaves with pepper seasoning, seasoning powder, dried onions, fish sauce, salt, sugar, main noodles, chili...
Step 1: Clean the ingredients, drain. Fish cleaned, cut off the head, scaly, cut fins, intestines, snakehead fish meat.
Step 2: Marinate fish to infuse spices, add chopped chives scattered around fish meat.
Step 3: All put into foil wrap, put in the oven for about 15 minutes then turn off the oven. Or grilling fish on charcoal will have a more attractive aroma and sweeter fish.
With sharing on, hope that useful to everyone. Wishing success with delicious and nutritious dishes.
See More Articles About Eating - Food Other:
Top 08 Milk Tea Shop Attract Many Young People In Ho Chi Minh City
Delicious Recipe For Cake Recipe From Sweet Potato
Top 7 Quan Ho Chi Minh City Delicious Grilled Chicken Ho Chi Minh